Part two

(in al honestly though I left the last part off at a different place- guess not!)

~~recap~~

"Logan, your not even able to grade correctly, you literally just checked a question off that says I don't know" Logan huffed exasperated, putting his head in his arms.

Janus sighed a little. "Come on Logan... let's go get you to bed alright?" Logan whined childishly, seemingly not caring. Janus raised a brow, shaking it off and helping Logan out of his chair. "Come on bud, let's go" Logan huffed.

"I don wanna" he murmured, shaking his head and crossing his arms. Janus looked at Logan with slight confusion and slight realization. Logan's eyes widened, blushing before he quickly stood going to his room. Janus went after him.

"Logan?" Logan sat in front of his door, with slight panic. "Lo? Can we talk about that?" Logan shook his head. "I'm not disgusted or upset at you, but we should talk Lo" Janus said a a soft voice. He refused to acknowledge Janus, and sat curled up on the verge of tears. "Lo" Janus said firmly. Logan balled his fists, taking a deep breath.

"O-Okay" He whispered, standing and opening his fort before curling up in his bed. Janus slowly pushed it open, sitting in Logan's chair that he had in here for whatever reason. Janus took a deep breath, before looking at Logan.

"I'll start simple, are you a little?" Logan hesitated, before nodding very lightly, if you weren't paying attention you would've missed it. Janus nodded. "Are you feeling little right now" Janus asked him. Logan balled his fists up, curling into himself more.

"D-Don't wanna be" Logan mumbled, holding himself tightly. Janus looked at him in sympathy.

"You shouldn't repress it Lo, do you have little gear? And do you want me to care for you until your big again?" Logan whined quietly, curse Janus for being so caring and parent like. He nodded, pointed to his closet.

"I-n th-the back..." he stumbled over his words, picking at his nails and keeping his eyes away from Janus. Janus nodded, going to the boys closet and opening it, quickly finding the hidden box. He brought it to Logan's bed, opening it and letting Logan grab whatever he needed from it. He only took a small bird plush, looking away after that. He cuddled it close.

"How old are you?" Janus said softly, putting the box back.

"27" Logan mumbled, obviously reluctant to actually fully regress. Janus looked at him.

"What age do you feel like right now?" Logan huffed a little, holding his bird tighter. Janus sat next to him on the bed. "Logan..." Janus said. Logan whined.

"I dunno... six..?" He said with furrowed brows. "I dunno..." Janus hummed a little, nodding.

"That's alright, are you hungry Lo?" Logan shyly nodded, and Janus smiled a bit. "Okay then little astronaut, let's go get you a snack" Logan smiled behind his plush, following after Janus.