1.

+:。.。Not Everyone Has Good Luck。.。:+

13th October, 2012

13th October, 2012.

Today is jimin's birthday, the Boys Scouts planned to celebrate his birthday in their break time, with their classmates.

"Guys, Jimin's coming!" Jungkook whisper-yelled.
They all closed the lights of the class, everyone hid and Taehyung was near the switch. As soon as Jimin came, they opened the light, and shouted "Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, Jimin!".
Jimin was shocked, and feeling happy, he is finally celebrating his birthday, after years, because his parents never let him celebrate,and always forgot. He felt the happiest, especially because he's celebrating it, with his friends of 1 year, they called their group as "The Boys Scout". Jimin sat on the seat they prepared for him, and saw all the decorations and the cake.
They lit up the candles, Jimin was about to blow them out, but something suddenly happend,

The lights of the classroom went out, J-hope was scared of the dark, and hugged Yoongi tightly, trying not to scream. Jin went out, and realized that the lights only went out in the classroom they were in. Just after 1 minute, the lights were back on.

Yoongi looked at J-hope, and said "it's okay, they're back on!".
J-hope stopped hugging him, and smiled.
"OKAY OKAY, BLOW THE CANDLES, JIMIN!", Taehyung shouted.

Jimin made a wish and blew the candles, while they were all clapping.

After they were done eating the cake, they all sat down to play Truth or Dare.

"Jimin's turn first!", J-hope said.

"Hm, Dare!", jimin exclaimed to them.
They let their classmates choose a dare for Jimin.
"not only jimin, but YOU ALL, BOYS SCOUTS! I dare you to go to the cemetery at 9:00 pm, and explore it!", shouted their classmates.

Their other quite classmate mumbled..

"but the cemetery is haunted, and there's a ghost wandering there, it'll kill everyone who goes there.."

They all started laughing, and calling him a freak.

"you guys will see." , he mumbled quietly again.