18.

+:。.。Die.。.。:+

☾︎Taehyung☽︎

After i told Jimin everything, we were sitting together, and asking eachother how we are.

Just then.. Someone came in the room.

I looked at that someone, "Wtf?".

"Hello taehyung. You might be surprised to be to see me here, looking just like you."

"J j ji-eun..?"

"yes Taehyung.", she said.

Jimin was speechless, and i quickly held him and protected him, i can't risk her hurting jiminie.

"oh cmon, are you really that scared? Didn't someone lose their life for you? Don't you feel even a bit guilty?."

"n-no stop!" i yelled.

"so you really don't feel guilty at all? Someone lost their life for you, and you're just here all happy? Aren't you gonna do something for him in favour? How about help me kill your hobi hyung?"

"what? Why hobi hyung.."

"oh oh taehyung, your hobi hyung isn't as innocent, or shall i say Heseok isn't as innocent as he seems."

"w-what.. Hobi hyung is heseok?"

"oh yes taehyung, that's why i want to kill him" she said with a creepy smile on her face, while jimin just watched us holding me tightly.

"n-no! It can't be.."

"oh it is, now now will you help me kill him or not."

"no! I can't.."

"oh,even after he killed me?"

"You're a monster first! You killed his brother! Do u want me to tell Yoongi hyung?!"

"NO, STOP. DO NOT. YOU CAN NOT, OR YOU BOTH WILL DIE." she started screaming with pitch black eyes,and disappeared in thin air.

"what the heck.." said Jimin.