6.

+:。.。Ghosts are real, they're right beside us, and sometimes..they win.. 。.。:+

☾︎Taehyung☽︎

☾︎Taehyung☽︎

I woke up in a pitch black room, it smelled odd, like Gardenias, but rotten eggs at the same time..

I shouted, "where am i??! Who took me?!"

Then, i saw light, but it was hard to spot what was there.

Oh, candles. Someone lit up candles. But who?

Just then, i saw someone..

Someone in a red dress, with black design.
The dress seemed familiar, as if someone I knew wore that once.

"who's there?!" i yelled again.

That person got closer to me, i saw that their face and body..

Was chopped in half, just like someone else.

I screamed so loudly, but right after, i couldn't open my mouth again. Just like before. I tried to call out for my members of the boys scout. But nothing was heard, all i could hear was...silence and..

I could smell a perfume. Very very familiar to me.

I stood up from there and saw a corner by the candles and went and sat there. I checked my pockets, and found my phone.

I quickly messaged J-hope cuz I saw he was active on Instagram.

"J-hope! Help me"

☾︎Third Person☽︎

J-hope saw a notification from Taehyung and quickly opened it, he called the other boys, and showed them the text.

"Taehyung?! Where are you?!", he replied.

"i don't know.. It's a black room with some candles there, and someone in a red dress there, a very familiar dress..", messaged Taehyung.

"red dress.." -Jhope

"and this really familiar perfume, it smells like Blossoms."

J-hope stood shook, remembering the girl, who wore a red dress and blossoms perfume, the last time taehyung, and J-hope saw her.. But then?

She was brutally murdered.. Chopped in half.