22.

+:。.。Look at the moon, it's red.。.。:+

☾︎Jimin☽︎

I went to J-hope's house, and thankfully none of them were awake, except for Namjoon hyung. I had to lie that i went out to eat breakfast to him, and woke up the other members, i knew i had to tell Jungkook, because he'd believe me, but the other members wouldn't. I went to him, and took him to the empty room locking the room, i told him everything that taehyung had told me. Jungkook was shook, "..promise me." he said.

"promise you what?" i asked him, "promise me that what you told me is actually true."

"i promise you, it's all true!"

"Can i meet Tae hyung then?" he asked.

"Sure, we can go to the hospital later" i spoke.

Just then Taehyung called me, "Jimin. Can you come to the bridge near the hospital."

"why?" i asked.

"i wanna see you please." he said.

"alright, but how did the doctors let you go there?"

"the guard is watching me from behind"

"oh okay, I'll be there, can i bring Jungkook with me?"

"Sure.." he replied.

I told Jungkook what he said, and we both said to the others that we're going to our home, and went to the bridge, and we saw Taehyung standing there.

"you're here.", he spoke.

Jungkook ran forward to Taehyung and hugged him tightly, "Hyung, i missed you!"

"same." Taehyung spoke.

Why is taehyung acting like this..?

He told me and jungkook to come with him to a alleyway, and we followed him, there was no one there, only me, Jungkook and Taehyung.

Just then, Taehyung pulled out his phone from his pocket,and called his doctor, and said "Give it to taehyung"?? Isn't he taehyung..?

Taehyung put the phone on speaker, and said, "i have your best friends here. so ur not gonna help me kill Heseok?"

"w-what. Leave them alone! They didn't do anything!" Taehyung shouted?

"sure", said Taehyung and pulled out a pocket knife from his pocket.