2

Lisa Pov'

"Ma, Pa! I'll be going on a party tonight with my new found friend, can I go?" Looking at my parents with hopeful eyes, Please say yes! I pulled out my secret card which is my puppy dog eyes, they both sigh and nodded. I jump up in excitement doing silly dances, my parents laugh at my moves.

I hug the both of them, saying my goodbyes because I will be going towards the mall to buy my clothes for the party. On the way, I saw Jisoo riding on a bike out of breath, slowing down my car, I opened the window.

"Are you okay? Would you like a ride?" I ask Jisoo worriedly, it's the middle of the day and the heat is unbearable.

"Can I? My car is in the junk shop, I was thinking of buying a new one because the last one broke. I'm going to the mall to buy some groceries" Jisoo shielded her eyes from the sun

I park my car on the side lane, I got out to help Jisoo put her bike on the trunk. Jisoo thank me and she sat on the front seat, we drove to the mall laughing along the way.

"By the way why are you going to the mall? If it's personal, it's okay if you don't want to tell me" Jisoo smiled warmly at me making my breath short, What is up with girls in this neighborhood I think I might faint.

"Oh...Rosè ask me to go to a party," I scratch my head with my other arm while the other stayed on the wheel, I stared at Jisoo apologetically.

"It's your choice, it's just a rumor anyway" Jisoo patted my back looking out the window and I notice since I told her I was going with Rosè, Jisoo was staring outside the car window in daze like she's thinking something deep.

"If you don't want me to-"

"No! It's your choice, just be careful to not get drunk. Always look out for your drinks, it might be spike. Don't ever leave it" Jisoo warned me, making me think of my mom they both are similar in some aspect.

I smiled brightly, "Don't worry mom" I joke Jisoo punch my shoulders lightly chuckling. We arrive at the mall, Jisoo hook her arms with my own and we walk inside.

When we arrive Jisoo help me with picking my clothes and I also help help her do some groceries, we got closer and closer to each other. Understanding one's personality but I was just uncomfortable because when we arrive at the mall, I felt a stare that chilled me to the bones.

I ignored the stare, it must be my imagination. We are going back to the car when I bump into someone, "Careful there bitch" The person whispered in my ear and proceeding to walk off but when I turned around to see who it was that person is already gone.

"What happened?" Jisoo run up to me, she look down, I watch as her eyes turned wide. Following her eyes, I saw drops of blood. Jisoo immediately panic looking at my body if I'm hurt.

"Don't worry, it's not mine. Somebody just bump into me but when I turned around I saw no one" I shrug my shoulders, looking at the blood in curiosity. Weird

Jisoo look around in panic, she excused herself going faraway from me because she had to take a phone call. I see Jisoo shouting at her phone, mad at the person she's talking with. She was tapping her foot angrily, after she finished her call she run towards me.

"You should be careful, it's hard these days you never know if someone will harm you" Jisoo sigh, I still see fear looming around her eyes. Shrugging my shoulders I just let off, maybe she was just scared for me.

We got into the car and we drive to Jisoo's house, I quickly memories the way that Jisoo pointed so that I don't get lost. She keeps tapping her hands, I look at her seeing her sweat. She must be feeling hot, I turned the aircon up while humming to the sounds my radio produce.

After I let Jisoo of her house, she turned around and warned me again to be careful. I arrive at my house and immediately change my clothes because it was getting dark outside, I heard someone whistling I look out my window seeing Rosè waving at me.

Running downstairs, I kissed my parents goodbye and I told them I'll be back before midnight. Walking out the door, Rosè complemented my outfit while opening her car door for me.

"Your looking fabulous Lisa, I'm glad you ditch the green coat" she chuckled looking at me, my cheeks immediately went red, I shift on my seat uncomfortable.

Rosè stopped the car on the road side, Why is she stopping?. She turned around rummaging in her bag looking for something, she pulled out some perfume and handed it me.

"Use this...it's my gift to you, I don't have that much money yet so please accept my kind gift" Chaeyoung shrug her shoulders, smiling weakly giving me the perfume.

I gave her a thumbs up, she ushered me to use it, but I told her later. I saw her sigh, she looks like she was annoyed but I shrug it off. Maybe I'm too paranoid, I'm seeing things.

We arrive at the party, it's not really a big party because it consist of five people including me and Chaeyoung I stare in wonder, looking around the yacht it was big, I stare in amazement.

"Sorry, I forgot to tell you that we hate going near big crowds. So this is my friends Irene, Nayeon, and Joy...you three this is Lisa she just move yesterday, let's welcome her" they wave at me, so I wave back.

I shyly sat down next to Irene while she gave me a drink, "Don't worry it's not alcohol it's wine" thanking her, I bowed my head and I tasted the wine.

"It's very delicious, thank you!" I was startled when the yacht engine started, they laugh at me telling me that my reaction was cute.

"Irene get your drink-" Joy handed the drink to Irene but she spilled it on me, when the yacht wobbled. Joy looks shock but she was saying sorry

"It's okay it's just small spill, I will not die" I joke and they laugh but Nayeon excuse herself because she was getting something, when she got back she gave me a white dress.

"Wear this, it's my spare clothes. We can't have you going around wet with wine" Nayeon chuckled, thanking her I went to the bathroom and tried on the dress.

It's a very pretty dress, I twirled around giggling. I took out the perfume Chaeyoung gave to me, I sprayed it to myself. After awhile I felt my head hurt, I felt the ground shaking and spinning.

I slump on the floor, I called out for help. I heard the sound of the bathroom door opening, I felt my body being drag by multiple people. "Finally she used it" that's the last words a heard before I black out.

_______________________________________