11

Lisa Pov'

"So...would you two accompany me and go back to the island? We will go back next week" I showed Rosè and Jisoo my puppy eyes, they squint their eyes at me. Jisoo faked gag, I glared at her looking away.

"Sure, I need to say sorry to Jennie anyway" Rosè shrugged her shoulders, looking away avoiding Jisoo's eyes. Jisoo patted Rosè's head, thanking the girl for at least trying.

"Awkward..." I mumbled standing up, heading towards the door I look back to see Jisoo and Rosè in their sweet looking state, I sigh going out the door without saying goodbye.

I walk going back to my house to see a person standing infront of it, when I got closer I realized it was a guy holding some basket. I walk near him, but still trying to keep a measurable distance.

"Hi, what can I help you?" I look at him suspiciously, he blushed looking away. I stared at him startled at his reaction, I scratch my head. What a weird guy, I opened the door to see nobody at home. I remembered that they my parents was going to do the groceries.

When I was about to enter my house, I hand clutch my arm stopping me from walking. I was alarmed by his actions, I glared at him and he finally let my arms go, while he put his arms up looking at me innocently.

"I bring no harm, my name is  Park Chanyeol I live nextdoor. I was going to visit you weeks ago but I was away and not in the city, here's some chocolates" Chanyeol handed me the basket, I took a peak to see chunks of chocolate and some that's wrap.

"Well thank you, you didn't have to" I bowed out of respect, he smiled. Asking him to leave is a bit disrespectful, so I waited until he wants to leave but I guess he doesn't plan on doing that. I let him in inside the house giving him some tea.

"When I got back, why didn't I see you? Only your parents were here" he ask me looking around the house, Chanyeol took a sip on the cup while he stared at me intently.

"Oh I was lost and my phone was damage so I stayed at my friends house for the meantime" I gave him a fake smile, Chanyeol nodded his head.

"So...do you like staying here? I know there is many lovely things you can get by staying in Seoul, and many good entertainments" he smiled looking straight at my eyes.

"Yeah I like staying here, it's been...fun" I put my hands under my chin trying to think the things that happened to me these past weeks.

"Do you perhaps know Rosè? That girl is fun, she's my cousin by the way" Chanyeol suddenly said, I look at him surprise. I nod my head, looking away.

"She's living infront of my house, of course I know her" I told him smugly while he laughed awkwardly, Chanyeol finally stood up. He reach out his hands, I shaked them.

"Bye, I'll be going now. See you around the neighborhood!" Chanyeol wave his hands going out the door, after he left I cleaned up the table we ate at and slept at my room.

Unknown Pov'

"What a fun a day I had" I said twirling a knife around my fingers, I leaned against the tree. Looking at the fun days I'll be having in the future makes me want to travel in time.

"My dear beloved Rosè, has some good friends" I went back inside the house, and sat on my office chair. Somebody knocked on the door, I let them go in.

"Boss, it's me your brother-in-law. I'm back and I saw the person you want me to investigate is clear, I see no malice towards Rosè" I nod at him leaning back on my chair.

"Hmm how about that Jisoo did you finally get rid of her?" I look at him in the eyes, he shuddered in fear. I smirk at him satisfied at his reactions. He shaked his head, I throw my knife towards him. The knife was stuck in the wall behind him, my knife was inches away from his head.

"S-sorry boss for my incompetence, the girl Jisoo has not been alone and she has been seen hanging out with this girl" He kneeled down looking dejected.

"Then get rid of them both! It's that simple!" I got angry and I thrown some things behind him, he shaked in fear still kneeling.

"Don't worry boss by next week, you can consider them both gone" he said to me, I sigh. I went near him and kick him on the stomach and I kick him out of my office.

Jennie Pov'

Lisa: Hey! Jen...I just woke up and didn't call you sooner but we got Rosè on our side and by next week we will be there so wait for me.

Me: You know Lisa it's not too late, you can still stay there and live your life away from danger

Lisa: No! I already told you, I'm not going anywhere if you are not coming with me...well except for this time, cause we need Rosè

Lisa: well I gotta go, I need to tell my parents. I'm leaving for awhile and eat your dinner!

Me: Yes Ma'am, stay safe

I hung up looking out the window of my bedroom, going downstairs to water my plants. They will be here next week, and I know it's gonna get awkward.

My ex and my ex's girlfriend is here which is my sister and the girl I love will also be here, what a great line up. I don't know if it's gonna work or not, I sigh looking at the cherry blossom tree, that has not bloom since it was planted. Did I plant this in the wrong soil or something?

It's alive but doesn't have leaves or any flower, it's frustrating on how much I water this tree but it still can't produce any kind of life but oh well not like I need a flowers it can't be eaten anyway.

_______________________________________

I'll be updating later 😛😛😛