18

Jennie Pov'

"So we got nothing from him...now what do we do?" Nayeon slump on the grass, we are taking a break under a tree away from the sun. Jisoo shrugged her shoulders leaning back on the tree.

"Chaeyoung do you know where is the basement your talking about? Chanyeol already gave you directions I'm sure, you already remembered. We can't delay another minute because they might be doing something bad to Lisa" I clench my fist thinking they did something to her.

"I remember...so let's go now before the sun goes down" Chaeyoung stood up dusting her pants because grass got unto it. We followed Chaeyoung, we arrive in some abandoned farm.

We tiptoed going behind some hay bale, we saw two guards guarding the entrance. Jisoo throw rocks near them, the guards look startled they look around. After they left their post, we quickly went inside it.

We heard somebody talking so we paused getting afraid of being caught, Nayeon peak behind the wall. She signaled that they left, we proceed to follow Chaeyoung's lead.

I look around aimlessly, looking if Lisa will be inside of these rooms. I carefully open each door, afraid on making loud noises. We arrive at the basement we heard a familiar voice.

"So when do we raid Jennie's house, boss?" Tom stood up going near Jaehyun and putting her arms around him smiling. Jaehyun gave Tom a fake smile but I think Tom didn't realize it was fake.

"We wait for them to bite the bait, I'm sure they all will be at the port now. I'm sure they think Lisa is in my house, so keep her safe here okay?" Jaehyun brushed Tom's hair, Tom giggled like a girl leaning closer in Jaehyun's embrace.

Joy gag and we stop ourselves from laughing out loud, Nayeon slap Jisoo's arms laughing silently. We quietly cleared our throat and listened to their conversation again.

"Jaehyun I did everything for you, why don't we just let them go...and live happily with me" Tom caressed Jaehyun's biceps, Jaehyun pushed Tom off of him.

"I thought you will help me...we will be brother-in-law's don't you want that?" Jaehyun fake a sad face, Tom's face morph into regret. Tom shook his head saying no, Jaehyun's face showed anger.

"Then fine! Leave! I don't need your help anymore!" Jaehyun pushed Tom back, and he quickly went on his office chair sitting. Tom rushed to Jaehyun's side, and kneeling down beside him.

"I'm Sorry don't be angry, hmm. I'll take Chaeyoung for you, so you'll be happy. Don't be angry boss..." Tom brushed his face on Jaehyun's knee while looking up pouting.

Chaeyoung let out a loud laugh, we were startled. Jaehyun stood up looking at our direction while Tom glared at us, maybe because we ruined their bonding.

"I'm sorry, I just can't. That was disgusting" Chaeyoung wheezed, clutching her stomach. Jisoo patted her girlfriends back sighing, joy joined in laughing along with Rosè.

We heard a muffled voice, turning around we see a green face Lisa who looks like she's about to gag. "Are you there the whole time?" Nayeon ask Lisa laughing loudly, Lisa nodded her head stopping tears from falling.

I run towards Lisa, hugging and untying her. Jaehyun panicked, "Hey! Tom how about we give you Jaehyun all to yourself to leave us alone? We will all be going to the city, so we won't be here. You can just imprison him and everything is solve...you get Jaehyun all to yourself and we get our freedom, deal?" I reached out my hands.

Tom was contemplating at first but he reach out his hands shaking my hands, Jaehyun stared in shock. I tossed the rope to Nayeon, and Nayeon Jump on Jaehyun locking his hands so he can't do any movements. Nayeon tied him up.

"What! Guards!" Jaehyun called out, we all stand straight afraid to get caught. The guards all rushed in, Tom went upfront whispering something to the guards. They took Jaehyun away, while he struggled greatly.

"It is that easy! To resolve why do you even take the hard way" Chaeyoung put her face on her hands sighing, looking at his brother again with disappointment.

"Sorry...I know you'll not forgive me but I was blinded by love and Jaehyun's abs" Tom's sigh feeling up something in the air, we all shuddered seeing him act.

"Welp I guess you retained your memory, I'm not needed her anymore. Well excuse me because I'm gonna enjoy my merit" Tom hurriedly went out following the guards.

"Are you okay? Did they do something to you? In that letter they said, they will enjoy you for me! So tell me did they touch you!" I ask Lisa caressing her face.

"Yeah we did enjoy...we played chess and I beat them six games in a row" Lisa laugh evilly looking proud, we stared at her in disbelief. Here we are risking our lives just to find out they were playing chess?

"Why did you even run out in the first place! I was so worried" I hug Lisa tightly, Lisa stared at me as if I had grown out another head.

"It's my right to walk out if I heard something shocking!" Lisa scoffed looking at me disappointingly, I stared at her confuse. What did she hear for her to be shock?

"What were you so shock about?" I ask her scratching my head in confusion, she look at me intently. Lisa turned around grunting, getting away from me.

"I found out you like me! And this is how you treat me?!" Lisa shouted in frustration, I look at her tilting my head on the side.

"Um..I thought you already knew I like you, I always give you a kiss! Don't tell me that is normal for you! Who did you kissed except me? I'll beat them up-" but I was silence with a kissed on my lips.

"Dumb head, Thank you for saving me...and thank you also for assisting Jennie, I don't know what will happen if Jennie really stormed off to Jaehyun's house alone" Lisa looked at us gratefully.

"Your brothers gay?" Nayeon suddenly ask gasping while looking at Chaeyoung, we look at her. Is she dumb or something? "Obviously! Didn't you see the public display of affection!" I added staring at Nayeon.

"Well I didn't know that..." We all sigh going out without looking back we heard Nayeon calling our names.

_______________________________________