IMPORTANT! Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and I KNOW their Secret

Please. Please. PLEASE READ! :)

Hello everybody! Well, first off I want to say I am so sorry that I haven't worked on this story in...forever. I know there are a lot of you that want me to continue, and that's why I am writing this little note. I will keep on writing, if you guys want me to! :) I had so many ideas for this sequel, and then I got wrapped up in my other stories. I guess what I'm saying, is if I continue this story after all these months, will you guys be interested in reading it? If you all drop a comment, and I see that you really do want me to (and forgive me for abandoning it for so long) I'll work on getting new chapters out.

I first wrote Sent away to....like 4 years ago back when I was on Quizilla. My writing has evolved SO much since then, and I'm glad you guys bared with me when it came to some of my choppy parts. BUT...I am a lot stronger at writing now, and I think if I write the sequel now you'll hopefully be blown away! ;) So my question to all you amazing readers is, DO YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE THE STORY? :)

Thanks, and pleaseeeee comment below on your thoughts. I will listen to them all! :)