Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and I KNOW their Secret /2/

*Hey guys! I am sorry yet again for the delay. I have suffered a loss in my family, so I hadn’t been feeling very inspired lately. But I have got it back! And I am dedicated to making a kickass story! I will get these chapters out much quicker with a lot of votes and comments! I LOVE comments, and I love to hear what you guys think! So the more comments and votes, the quicker I’ll write. Thanks, and please enjoy the chapter!*

Oh, and I don’t know if I ever established the boys’ last name, so I am in this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Sir…we have news.”  I stayed firmly planted where I stood, my hands clasped behind my back as I gazed into the flickering flames in the fireplace.

The embers were a dazzling shade of coral, and my eyes stayed intently focused on them. “And what would be what, Martin?” I asked calmly, though truthfully I was eager to know.

“It’s about the map.”

That was enough to tear away my focus, as my dark eyes dug into his nervous ones. “Speak. Now.” I ordered harshly, as he shook his head vigorously.

“We know who has come into contact with it, and we must act immediately if we wish to get it in our possession.” He answered slowly, clearly choosing his words carefully.

I swallowed hard, as I cracked my knuckles. “And who, must we destroy in order to take it back?” I demanded to know, the anticipation getting the best of me.

Martin stepped forward slightly, as he fidgeted with his hands. “It’s the Collins. The boys have somehow gotten a hold of it; courtesy of Jackson might I add. And if we want to get it, we need to act quickly.”

I exhaled loudly, nodding my head faintly. “I see. Well something must be done. I can’t let them reach the fountain before us. That is supposed to be for our eyes only. And it is the key to achieving all the goals that we have set before us. Dominance will be achieved, but we must have the map.”

Martin vigorously nodded his head. “I agree, sir. Completely. What shall our course of action be?”

I paused for a moment. “If I know the Collins, then they will be eager to begin their journey. Wesley has always been consumed with a hatred for what he is. I’m sure he, out of all, wants to find it the most. We simply must take it from them before they are able to locate the fountain.”

“But sir, they are strong. Very strong. They will not just hand it over to us without a fight.” I let out a dry laugh, rolling my eyes.

“Those leeches are weak, and easy to dispose of. And as for getting the scroll, we simply must find their Achilles’ heal.”

Everyone has a soft spot, and it is not always difficult to find out just what it is. Leeches are inferior to us, and they are easy to defeat.

Martin shot me a questioning look. “Which would be?”

I sighed, shaking my head. “We are men, Martin. What is always our weakness?”

He furrowed his brows. “I don’t know, sex?”

I flashed him a toothy smirk. “Exactly. And who gives us sex?”

Martin smiled as well. “Women.” I nodded my head, as I glanced over at him for a few moments. He may not be the brightest, but he is strong and will do as I say.

Just as they all will, once I achieve what is rightfully mine.

“Ding, ding, ding. Give the man a prize. And I have it on good faith that there is a certain red-head who has been hanging around the boys for the past year.”