Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and I KNOW their Secret /3/

Okay guys, I'm doing it! I wrote this chapter because I was feeling inspired. I saw that a lot of you want me to continue, so I'm going to do it! Let me know what you think with a comment, and vote if you like it :) Comments really inspire me, so please drop one down below. Thanks guys, you're amazing! :)

~~~~~~~

I was afraid to move, and realized that I was holding my breath. The last thing we need is me passing out in the middle of a showdown. Breathe Gracie. I cautiously moved my gaze to Logan, whose jaw was tightly clenched. Great…he’s getting angry.

A pissed off Logan really isn’t good, especially in heated times like this.

“Ah, aren’t you a good dog? Doing just as your master says.” Logan said, his tone belittling. I bit my lip in response, knowing very well that the he was taunting him.

The man…if you could even call him that, did the opposite of what I thought he would. He laughed. Laughed! “Yeah, I was told you were the mouthy one. But seems to me all you really need is a good ass-kicking, preferably in front of your fang whore.”

My jaw-dropped when I realized he was talking about me. Asshole! The sure way to get under Logan’s skin is…bringing me into it. “What the fuck did you just…” I grasped his forearm tightly, trying to keep him from moving towards the guy. Logan’s dark eyes glistened into mine with a deep intensity.

“If Jasper wants what I have, how about he comes and gets it?” Wes interjected, obviously trying to defuse Logan’s anger. “Why send you?” He added with distaste.

The man was so tall. He must have been pushing 6’5, and he looked like he was made up entirely of hard muscle. I know the guys aren’t easily intimidated but let’s be honest…this guy means business.

My eyes flickered over to where Jackson stood, as he held onto his bag tightly. I knew he was instinctively protecting the scroll.

“Well that’s really not necessary. Taking the scroll will be easy, especially since it’s just you pathetic leeches.” My god he was just asking for it. But the strange thing is, he didn’t seem the least bit nervous or worried about it being a 1 vs. 4 fight. What did he have up his sleeve?

“Hey dick chin, do you have a name?” Peyton retorted, and it took all I had to hold back a laugh. Peyton was just so…Peyton. And I loved it. Even in the most serious times. “I’d like to know what to put on your grave marker. Although a mutt like you doesn’t really deserve one.”

Peyton himself was muscular and tall, and yet the jackass stranger towered over him. Although he didn’t seemed bothered in the least bit. “And you’re the funny, but not too sharp one, am I right?” He responded calmly.

“Okay, who the hell do you think you are?” I finally spoke up, becoming irritated by the insults being flung out at the people I cared about. Wes shot me a look, to which I ignored.

I may be out of my league when it comes to werewolves, but no one talks to my boys like that.

“Don’t worry about it sweetheart, you’ll find out who runs things soon enough.” His voice seemed to thunder. “And then maybe you’ll experience what a real man is like, not some puny vamp.” He added with a cold smirk.

Logan apparently didn’t like what he was saying anymore than I did. “Real man? That’s funny coming from someone who probably gets flees and pisses outside. Does Jasper make you wear a bell so he knows every time you’re coming?”

The stranger’s Adam’s apple twitched. “Yes, definitely the mouthy one.”

“Yeah, well now that you have our dating profiles down, which one do you think you match with? Because I do want to warn you, I’m a bit aggressive…” Logan said, and my eyes widened as he hurled his fist towards the man at lightning speed.