Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and I KNOW their Secret /5/

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoy this chapter! There is a twist coming, and I hope you all like it! Sound off in the comments, I love hearing what you guys have to say! Please vote and give me some feedback, I'd love to hear it! Thanks, and please enjoy! (Oh, and I did the best I could with the Portuguese, so hopefully I did okay!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hardly recognized where I was. I was lying down, with something that felt mushy beneath me. Blinking a few times, I realized I was sitting on sand. I could hear the soft caress of the waves as they stroked the ocean line. How did I get at the beach? Glancing around, I realized it was nighttime. Stars blanketed the sky, illuminating the world below. I also could faintly hear something that sounded like singing.

Standing up, I dusted the sand out from under me as I followed the melodic sound. It grew louder the nearer I got, as I finally came to a clearing.

My eyebrows raised in surprise, as I realized it was Gracie who was singing. What? She was gazing off out into the sea, wearing a white flowing gown. Her hair blew in the warm breeze, as she turned her attention towards me. She looked so angelic, as a gentle smile grazed her features. “Blue moon…you saw me standing alone, without a dream in my heart…without a love of my own…”

I furrowed my brows in confusion. “Gracie what are you doing?” I questioned allowed. She stepped towards me, swaying as she hummed the rest of the song.

“My mother use to sing that song to me. She said it was her and my father’s song, and it always made her think of him. I want that…a love of my own.” She stated dreamily.

I was extremely confused by what she was saying. “You have that—with Logan. What do you mean? Are you feeling alright? Are you—“ She interrupted me by grabbing my hand, and giving it a tender squeeze.

“I’m better than alright, I’m spectacular! I understand everything now! It all makes sense!” She exclaimed, as she let out a giggle. She seemed so carefree and happy. What is happening right now? Why is she saying this?

I glanced around, wondering how we got here. “Gracie I think something’s going on—”

My words were cut short once more, as she silenced me by placing her finger on my lips. My eyes widened slightly. “Shhh…let me finish. I was wrong, I had it all wrong. I thought…it was Logan…but it’s you. It’s always been you. You’re my soul mate.” She brought her hands up to my cheeks, carefully cradling them both. “I love you, Wes.”

My breath seemed to catch, as I searched for words to say. “You’re talking crazy Gracie, I don’t know what’s going on but it—“

Her lips were on mine in an instant, and my god they felt amazing. Her fingers snaked through my hair, as she pulled me closer. My heart felt like it would explode with emotion. “I want you Wes, I need you. Please.” She breathed, and I gazed down at her with nothing but love.

Her eyes seemed to shine beneath the stars, and they had this intensity I had never seen before. “I love you too, Gracie. You know that. I’ve always loved you, and I always will.”

She smiled that gorgeous smile of hers, and kissed me once more.

I got lost in the moment, memorizing the curves of her body as I gently touched her skin. This felt so right. This was how it was meant to be. We were supposed to be together.

Opening my eyes, I began to speak but was stopped immediately. Gracie’s beautiful white gown was beginning to turn a blood red, her expression unreadable. She seemed startled by my reaction. “What’s wrong Wes?”