dog

"oh no we are not dating don't get the wrong idea" beomgyu said as he shook is hands.

"Mhm" Yeonjun said.

"Oh! I have to go y/n sorry I wasn't able to walk you home, something really urgent came up." Beomgyu said as he looked at his phone

"Oh no problem.." I said.

"Yeonjun please walk y/n home for me"beomgyu said as he ran off.

"let's go" Yeonjun said

"I'm going home by myself."I said.

"come on stop being stubborn" Yeonjun said as he grabbed my hand.

"The only one being stubborn is you, I said no."I said as yanked my hand away from his.

Yeonjun pushed me against the the wall, he looked angry..

"what the hell is your problem?? why are you so stubborn??" Yeonjun said as he looked down at me.

"What do you mean what's my problem? can't you see I obviously show no interest in you?!"I said as I poked his chest.

he just looked at me angrily and started to walk off.

"was I too harsh?"I said to myself as I looked down.

For some reason I felt a big twist in my stomach as if I've done something wrong..

I just started to walk home in a bad mood...

I got home and slept while looking at my phone.

THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

as I walked into my class I quickly sat at my seat.

I spotted Yeonjun and quickly looked away..."oh! Doggy doggy!"mina said as she started to come towards me.

As she started coming towards me I put my headphones in my ears so i wouldn't hear what she was saying.

Everyone started looking around at me in shock.

"Turn away now!"mina said as she yelled at the class

The class quickly turned their head around. "And you my doggy" Mina said as she brought her attention to me.

I started purposely humming to the song I was listening to so she can know I was not listening to her.

"You're getting bolder by the day" mina said as she yanked my headphones off.

I stood up and looked her in the eyes and snatched my headphones back.

"Now if you don't mind me"I said as I smiled and put my headphones back in.

"Hey."Mina said.

"Can I help you? I'm trying to obviously listen to my music, can't you see?" I said.

"Hey don't disrespect me."mina grabbed me by my ear.

I grabbed mina by the her and pushed her back.

"I don't know if you can tell but I don't put up with your nonsense anymore."I said as I looked down at her.

"Mina leave."Yeonjun said as he came over to us.

"Tsk" I said.

"Y/n you're really trying me" mina said.

"Oh am i? Or are you just hurt to hear the truth?"I said as I smiled.

"You!" Mina said as she tried to attack me.

"You look like a mad dog, go to your class..last time I checked it's not here. Move on "dog"" I said.

"Let's go girls!" Mina said angrily.

I just laughed and put my headphones back in.