Old friend

as they started coming closer I realized they were yunho..

"haha there's no that'd be yunho..I'm so tired that I'm starting to see stuff haha" I said to myself.

"y/n? are you okay? what are you doing here?" Yunho said from a distance..

as yunho walked closer to me the taller he grew ...I was in shock.

"hey y/n do you not remember me?"yunho said as he came in front of me while holding my shoulders.

"yunho?"I said as I rubbed my eyes.

"ah you do remember me...I'm so glad, I just transferred to this school that's just up the street." Yunho said.

"ah I go to that school as well" I said excitedly.

"oh really?? ah I'm so glad to see you, it's been so long" yunho said as he hugged me.

"what's been so long?"yeonjun said as he came out of nowhere.

"oh who is this?"yunho said as he turned around.

"don't worry about him..let's go we have so much to catch up on"I said as I grabbed yunho's hands.

Flashback

"Look at this loser! she looks like a dog"Mina said as she laughed taking a picture of me.

"What are you guys doing?" Some handsome boy said.

"oh..yunho! you look even more handsome today then you did yesterday, do you want to hang out after school today?"mina said i she rushed over to yunho.

"I don't like bullies. so no."yunho said as he walked passes mina and towards my way.

"are you okay?" Yunho said as he bent down.

"I'm fine." I said as I tried to get up.

"Wait...here." Yunho said as he picked me up by my hand.

"he's really a gentlemen..wow" I thought to myself

"Y/n! Are you okay??!" Sans said as she rushed over to me.

"ha I'm fine thanks to him."I said.

as sana looked over she was in shock to see how handsome he was.

From then on me and yunho became really good friends..I ended up falling for him.

that good friendship soon ended when he ended up moving to a higher up school.

End flashback

"hopefully Mina hasn't been bothering you after I left..right?" Yunho said.

"ah about that..she's actually at this school we are attending." I said as I looked down.

out of nowhere I heard a beeping sound and looked up to a car coming our way.

I suddenly felt two hands on the opposite side of my body dragging me to get to safety.

It was yeonjun and yunho.

Yunho quickly ran to the side with yeonjun with me making us land on the sidewalk floor.

"what the hell??! You could've killed y/n!"yeonjun said as he yelled at yunho.

"I tried to keep her out of danger and you suddenly came?! What do you mean by I could've killed them?"yunho said as his ears got red.

"both of you guys tried to get me out of danger. don't argue."I said as I started to get mad and stood up.

I started to walk off as I was angry.

"Y/n!"yunho said as he ran up to me.

"sorry.."yunho said.

"Don't apologize it's okay.."I said.

I suddenly felt someone hold my hand but on the opposite side of me. it was yeonjun.

he looked serious and kept his eyes straight and he held my hand.

"erm..are you guys dating?" Yunho asked.

"no no..don't get the wrong idea." I said as I let go on yeonjuns hand.

yeonjun started to walk off but faster...

"Perhaps he is mad at me" I thought to myself.