Chapter Four

Welcome back to my story!

Sorry for the late update!

BTW enjoy!

( there will be some mistake vocabulary but please don't mind it)

😽

IF YOU FOUND IT ANNOYING JUST DON'T READ IT

😔

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- /

Last chapter

Their face was so soft looking to their little sister.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- //

No one pov

Aiden give Charlotte who is still sleeping to Alexander while he will drive the car to the airport. Alexander and Grayson seat on the backseat with Charlotte head on Alexander shoulder snoring quietly.

' Awww ' they thought.

Alexander kiss her crown multiple times and Grayson is jealous.

Aiden start driving. He always drive pretty fast and didn't even care to follow any of the rules that are sets. The police doesn't even care about that because they know who he is and his family. Even though they didn't had any courage to approach him. What about a talk? Better not to do it.

But for his baby, he will drive carefully. JUST for his baby. Aiden keep taking a glance towards Charlotte who are sleeping peacefully on Alexander shoulder. She snuggled deeper for the warm.

'Her face is soooo cute. Like an angel. Probably an Angel from heaven ' - Aiden thought making he smile a little bit.

Fast forward >>>>>

Finally they arrive at the airport where their own jet is place beautifully. Aiden park his car in front the stairs where it lead to the inside of the private jet.

( picture from Pinterest)

Aiden get out from the car and close the door quietly not to make any loud sound which could startled his baby. Following with Grayson get out of the car but he hold the the door open for Alexander to get out and close the door quietly.

They make their step inside the jet. Aiden and Grayson head to the living area meanwhile Alexander bring Charlotte to the bedroom.

Alexander pov

I place my cute little sister on the bed gently not to wake her up. Her face is cuteeee. Probably can't get bored by seeing her face everytime. I place my lips on her forehead for a seconds.

' Such an angel'

I open my legs to the living area to see my father and Grayson chatting about something. I sit next to my brother.

" So, what are you talking about?" I ask

" It just, we need to raise the security since Charlotte is back with us. Probably one day our enemy know about her being with us and planning to do something that make us piss off" my father said clenching his teeth. Grayson just stay silent and me, I'm already piss off.

" Okay, father" We both said at the same time. ( Alexander and Grayson)

Grayson pov

After some hours, I decided to check my little angel. But I have to tell them first so they know where I am going.

" I'm gonna check her up " they just nod their their head in reply. I start to get out of the sofa I sat and headed to the bedroom.

Once I open the door, I see Charlotte already wake up and started to see her surroundings. She didn't notice me yet. I didn't approach her yet to see what will she do.

After 2 minutes she didn't do anything, I decided to approach her by knocking the door.

Knock knock

This make her startled and clenched her fist on the blanket. Her breath got faster and faster.

' She is having a panic attack'

I rushed to her and pick her up to my embrace .

" Baby calm down, I'm your brother, follow my breath, slowly baby" I said in a very soothing voice I never done before to anyone .

I can see that she's try to follow me and thankfully she did it but that doesn't stop her from shivering slightly. I push her head to the crook of my neck gently.

I'm still hugging her. I pat her had gently with my body slightly bounced up and down hopefully she is calm down and yeah she did it. I did this for ten minutes and it's not making me tired at all.

" Baby, can you hear me?" I start the conversation.

She hesitantly nod her head. I smiled.

' She is so fuc*ing cute. I could faint at any moment'

" By the way I'm your brother. We came to London to pick you up after we received a call from John and now we on the jet. Not to forget our dad and our older brother."

She slowly lift her head to see me and I'm proud of her.

Suddenly my grey eyes meet with her green doe eyes. She blushing really hard and I chuckle. But yeah she's truly and angel.

" H-hi bwig b-brother " she said with her soft voice. I can see she's still scared but she tried.

" Hi baby " I reply and kiss her forehead not before she flinch but realised it and let me kiss her forehead.

And that time too her small tummy make a sound. I grin.

" Do you want to eat and full that your small and cute tummy" I ask in childish tone.

She seem surprised but nonetheless nod her head hesitantly.

" What do you want?" I waited for her reply.

" U-um, h-hot chocowate"

" Okay baby but let see your dad and older brother first" she nod her head again.

I make my feet open to  the living area. Charlotte is admiring the luxurious in this jet with curiosity in her big doe eyes.

When I arrived, they noticed my presence but they more focusing on Charlotte that are on my arms.

Dad stood up and take a step towards us morely to his daughter. Charlotte tighten his grip on my necks but that not hurt at all.

" Hi baby, I'm your father"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

I didn't steal any other story. This is my story that I create it myself. I inspired it from many stories I've read.

Thank you for waiting!

💞