Chapter Five

(picture from pinterest )

Aren't it cutee??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome back to my story!

Sorry for the late update!

BTW enjoy!

( there will be some mistake on vocabulary but please don't mind it)

😽

IF YOU FOUND IT ANNOYING JUST DON'T READ IT

😔

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- /

Last chapter

" Hi baby, I'm your father"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- //

Charlotte pov

My new brother call Grayson carry me to meet my new father and oldest brother . He is super big! I mean very big and tall.

( She wanna says bulky but don't know the word )

He's like teddy bear. I wrap my tiny hands around his neck and buried my face on his shoulder but still I keep taking a peek to see the plane.

' The airplane was very beautiful... and expensive. I don't think I deserve to step on this plane. Master said I'm so ugly and very dirty.'

I hear someone walking to us and I start to get anxious . My hands around Grayson tighten and I buried my face deeper on his neck. I hear a deep voice said " Hi baby, I'm your father" in a very soft tone.

I take a glance to see the person who suppose to be my father. He is smiling warmly while look at me with adoration. I smile shyly at him. He look super kind.

' only if she know the truth '

He open his arms to hold me and I let him hold me. I don't want to disappointed my father and receive countless beating. He seems stronger than Master . My ribs still hurts as always. I wonder when will it heal.

I don't want to be thrown out. I want a  very lovely family. 😢

His embrace is so lovely. I love it. I snuggle more. He started kissing my crown and pat my back gently.

He brings me to a couch and sat down carefully.

Aiden pov

' Oh God, finally I can see her beautiful eyes. So fu*king adorable and cute'

I open my arms hoping I could hold her. She hesitate at first but let me hold after that. Mostly look like she don't want to disappointed me. I wonder why.

She wrap her arms around my neck and buried her cute face on my right shoulder.

' My baby is so small ' I kiss her crown multiple times. And bring her to a couch and sat down carefully not to hurt her.

I start caressing her hair and pat her back gently. 

' It's been so long seen I've been doing this'

Grayson settled down beside Alexander whom his eyes on Charlotte with a sense of protectiveness .

' How cute he is. HAHAHA' He would piss off if I said he is cute plus blushing a little bit .

[ FYI only his family can do that to Alexander NOT ANY ONE ELSE]

Grayson ask the stewardess to bring a cup of hot chocolate. Probably for her lovely and cute baby sister.

My eyes met with my oldest son and I understand what it mean. Time to introduce him to this cutie baby. I smile slightly.

" Baby, it's time to introduce to your oldest brother" I whisper softly. She lifted her head slowly in a cute way and face me then reply with a nod.

I kiss her forehead cause why not? She is cutee.

'Arghh my heart 💘'

I carefully put her in my lap and now she is face to face with Alexander and Grayson.

She cutely fiddling with her little finger. Her eyes is on her fingers.

Alexander walk out from his place and come in front of Charlotte to crouch down to her level.

Alexander pov

" My name is Alexander, sunshine" I introduce myself not to forget to smile warmly to her. Charlotte lift her head up and smile shyly at me. 

" H-hi Alexander, M-my name is Charlotte " She waved her little hand cutely.

' Soooo cuteeee ' I thought.

" Can I hold you, baby? " Asked me. She hesitantly nodded her hair.

I gently pick her up and put her in my embrace. Don't know why she started patting my back softly. I smirk . So cute.

After that, the stewardess come with a cup of hot chocolate and put in on the coffee table in front of us. 

" Thank you " Charlotte whisper. The stewardess smile sweetly at her . 

" Is this for her? " I ask Grayson. 

" Yeah, she is hungry " He reply.

I let her go from my hugs and put her between me and Grayson.

She look so small compare to us. Nevertheless she is the cutest person in the world.

I pick the cup and  give it to her. She pick it up and start take a seep the hot chocolate.

Charlotte pov

' So delicious ! ' I smiled happily. I didn't notice that my father and brothers staring at me and continue to drink the hot chocolate. I wonder where are we going. Maybe I can ask my brother, Alexander.

I stop drinking my hot chocolate and slowly turn my head to face him. He raise both of his eyebrows. 

" Umm c-can I ask w-where are we g-going ? " 

" Oh, we are going to Italy , angel . Our home is there waiting for us ." He reply with smile.

' A home 🏘 ' I thought how will the 'home' will be.

( She don't know it was a mansion)

No one pov

In the jet they spend their time together. Charlotte didn't speak too much. Oh, mostly in the jet, Charlotte watchin cartoon on Aiden ipad. Not to be rude, that the first time Charlotte watching cartoon. Aiden and The brothers didn't mind at all as they are happy that their missing piece is here with them.

While Charlotte watching cartoon, she get tired and dozed off on the big couch. Aiden put a blanket  over her and kiss her forehead. Not to forget say ' I love you'.

The other boys patiently waiting for them to get back. Don't know the surprise about their little sister is back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

I didn't steal any other story. This is my story that I create it myself. I inspired it from many stories I've read.

Thank you for waiting!

Love to all of you!

💞