Chapter Nine

(picture from Pinterest and not mine ).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------/

Welcome back to my story!

Sorry for the late update!

BTW enjoy!

( there will be some mistakes in vocabulary but please don't mind it)

😽

IF YOU FOUND IT ANNOYING JUST DON'T READ IT

😔

I won't forgive anyone who steal my story or put it somewhere else than here (Wattpad).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- //

Last chapter

" The fuck" All of them say at the same time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- ///

No one pov

Currently all of them are seating on the living room watching television after they already done eating.

Watching cartoon chanel.

' It's been a long time since this television play cartoon chanel' the boys and dad thought. Smiling slightly.

Charlotte is sitting between Alexander and Caleb. She's looking so small compare to them.

' So small and such a cutie' ( you know whose thought are this 🦖)

Charlotte is so focus watching the cartoon as she never watch it before.

She completely forgot about her father and brothers.

All of them just wanna die because their princess was too cute. Especially her laugh.

Charlotte keep laughing while watching the cartoon because she finds it's very funny than the other thinks.

" Bwother Alex, wook at that! The cow is swinging in a weird voice and the the gwaswopper cannot stop dwancing weirdwy!"

Charlotte pull her brother shirts and says whatever in her head while giggling nonstop.

She's too happy seeing the cartoon for the very first time and enjoying it without being disturb or getting scold by her previous so called Master💀.

The brothers quite shock on what just happen but didn't show it. Not forget Aiden too.

Muahaaa🦨🦨- author

Alexander give her a warm/very happy smile and kiss her small hands.

" Baby, don't you get tired watching the cartoon for two hours? Do you want to sleep?" Alexander ask in a very soft tone.

If any female hear this, probably they will be in a mental hospital. Too stunned to speak or thinking correctly.

Because he never said like that to anyone.

Charlotte just realise on what she is doing and slowly pull her hand form her brother shirt.

Shy the only word that author can describe for all the readers *wink*

" U-um" before she can think any word she whined and start to rub her eyes cutely. They boys anf the father are touched by the sight.

" Guess you are sleepy now. Let's go to sleep" Alexander pick her up from her seat and her head on his shoulder.

' Aww his baby is soo tired ' - Alexander.

Before they both headed to Alexander bedroom, Charlotte speak in a sleepy tone

" Bwother, c-cwan I slweep with daddy"

" Of course, baby" Aiden say first before Alexander can say anything.

Alexander pass Charlotte to Aiden.

Aiden start walking to his bedroom.

" Bye bye, good night bwother" Charlotte wave her hand to her brothers before she can't see them already.

The brothers reply the same thing to her.

Faster forward>>>>>
( After Charlotte done taking shower and now ready to sleep)

They both now laying on the same bed ready to sleep.

Aiden kiss his daughter forehead and whisper goodnight to her.

" Tomorrow we will go shopping for you okay?" tell Aiden.

" Wokay" Charlotte is happy and excited for tomorrow activity.

She will go shopping for the very first time with her family.

" Goodnight, daddy"

" Goodnight, sweetheart"

And they both fell asleep 💤. The brothers too.

---------------------------------------------------------

Someone pov 🐮

" Aleksandr, tell your brothers that all of us will go to Italy for a holiday" -???

" Aren't this will take their attention?" ask Aleksandr to his father.

" I will tell them that we just go to there for a holiday. Not to attack them. They will understand what I mean" reply ???

" And don't forget tell them to pack their clothes for 2 week"

" Okay, father" - Aleksandr.

To be continued....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who is them? - author 🦖

So sorry for the short chapter

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

I didn't steal any other story. This is the story that I create myself. I inspired it from many stories I've read.

Thank you for waiting!

Love to all of you!

💞