ARC 1.9: HEALING FROZEN HEART (FINALE)

After they came back from the hospital, the pups became a center of attraction of the family. The old Qin couple stayed with the new parents (QYZ & MLQ) home with the excuse that they will help them in the meantime. Qin Fengzhen with her husband and son are always at Qin Yongzheng and Meng Liqin's house, it's because the little alpha always wants to play with his baby cousins, he found the fluffy and chubby cheeks of the babies interesting.

Three years had passed, the two little angels of the family grew up beautifully. Qin Changming, the older one of the two, grew up protective to his omega younger brother, Qin Xueyou. 

The wedding of Qin Yongzheng and Meng Liqin that was planned before is also under preparation. They waited for the twins to grew up until they could walk to resume the wedding. Qin Yongzheng and Meng Liqin wanted to focus more on the children's growth than their own wedding. After all, for the two of them, the wedding is just a formality and the important thing is they are already mated.

____

The day of the wedding came. The two decided to get married on the lake where they confessed to each other.

A lot of wedding coordinators and designers came to fix the place. They installed a lot of sparkling lights and candles. There's also the red carpet placed on the aisle and the altar designed with a floral-covered chuppah.

Their custom-made suit is also just delivered. The color of the suits are one black and one white, both suits and embroidered with gold threads, the hem of the suits also had their names.

Qin Yongzheng and Meng Liqin's wedding will start during the sunset. They don't have a lot of guests, they chose to have an intimate wedding, for them their family's presence is enough.

The wedding soon officially started. 

The procession began, with the old Qin couple, follows by the Qin Fengzhen with her husband and son, and lastly, Qin Changming accompanied by Qin Xueyou as ring bearers. When everyone is already seated, it's time for the grooms to enter.

Accompanied by the slow music, Qin Yongzheng held Meng Liqin's hand, they smiled at each other and there was a rare feeling of nervousness and excitement as they stepped onto the red carpet.

The two of them arrived on the altar, with the soft light shining down on them they look the officiant. The officiator stood in front of them and starts saying a few words of greetings.

The ceremony starts, the officiant gives a foreword and some brief narration of their love story. After that, they did the readings, and then the officiator speaks to Qin Yongzheng and Meng Liqin about the obligations of marriage and the importance of the vows they are about to take.

From there, Qin Yongzheng and Meng Liqin faced each other. Meng Liqin saw his lover's emerald eyes full of life and happiness, gone the deathly pale face he had during their first life. His tears fell as he keeps looking at the other, it's real, he's real, and now they are marrying each other not like their life before where they left each other suddenly.

Taking the rings from the velvet cushion, Qin Yongzheng and Meng Liqin began their vows as their hearts beating at the same pace.

"With this ring, I, Qin Yongzheng, take you, Meng Liqin, to be no other than yourself. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live."

"With this ring, I, Meng Liqin, take you, Qin Yongzheng, to be my friend, my lover, the father of my children, and my husband, loving what I know of you and trust what I don't yet know. I take you with all of your faults and your strengths as I offer myself to you with all of my faults and strengths. I pledge to you all of these things from the bottom of my heart through whatever life may bring us."