ARC 2.6: FACE SLAPPING THE REBORN GREEN TEA BITCH

The Mcfarlane house was brightly lighted by dozens of chandeliers and neon lights. There are many purple-covered tables neatly arranged within the whole place. Purple and white roses are also exquisitely made making the purple tables more elegant. Tablewares made of glass are also orderly placed everywhere. The garden of the Mcfarlane house was shining in purple lights as the big screen on the luxurious built stage display different photos of the family.

Most importantly, this grand celebration was prepared for the homecoming of the Mcfarlane's heir, Ashlie Ives Mcfarlane. A lot of media coverage and reporters arrived, after all, Ives Mcfarlane left the country when he was fifteen, the media never really had a chance to take a look and interview the heir of one of the biggest AI company, except for the photos online and the magazines Ives release outside the country, there are no articles about him since he left.

Every time the hand of the clock moves near the arranged time, guests and the media entered Mcfarlane's house one by one. Shock by extravagant designs, the guests want to thank their inner self speaking before going here, every time the Mcfarlane throw a party or a ball it's always the diamonds and crystals, in simple words, everything is made with luxury.

Soon the party started. Istvan and Mellisa Mcfarlane stood together at the stage and said few words of welcome and gratitude. After they finished speaking, the brightly lit place became darker as the spotlight focus on a slender man walking to the stage. His black hair shines because of the light, his purple eyes twinkle as he let out a smile. He stands in the middle of the stage and held the microphone.

He gave a soft smile and greeted everyone, "Good evening everyone. Thank you for coming here tonight, I was away for a long time and I appreciate the warm welcome you gave me. And if somebody, is not familiar with me, please let me introduce myself. I am Ashlie Ives Mcfarlane, the first son of Mcfarlane's house. I won't say too much because I might starve and bore you. Again, thank you for coming, and enjoy the rest of the night."

Ives came down, walk towards his parents. His eyes immediately went to find Ivon when he didn't saw him with them, "Where's Ivon?"

Mr. Mcfarlane sighs and squeezes out a smile, this party is about their older son, they could pacify the younger later, "He said his stomach aches so he excuses himself, don't worry about him, you already spoiled him too much this week."

Hearing his father mentioning what happened last week, Ives shook his head, "I have to dad, I left when we were little, I have to catch up with him. That's why I want to thank both you and mom, thank you for agreeing to my request."

Mrs. Mcfarlane looks at his son and hugs him, "You're too kind, you know? Although I love you both, you shouldn't put down yourself first because of others. The chicken is okay, the other simple things are okay, but you could get that bag if you want to, you like it. Both of you are precious to me, and I don't want you guys to start drifting away from each other."

Hugging his mother back, Ives chuckles as he excused himself, "I know mom, I won't do it again. I'll go greet the guests then, please call Ivon for me? Love you guys!"

While Ives talks with the guests happily, Ivon who was watching on the second floor of the house tightly grips his phone and smashed it to the wall, "Aaahh! Stupid Ives! Stupid parents! Stupid people! Why does it always him!? I'm also here! Why does every time he's here no one could see me!? I'm better than him! Everyone loves me, so why!? Just wait, I'll pull you down and bring you to hell!"

Ivon took out his phone and started speaking, "Prepare it, now!"

[Master, you're not going to stop him?]

Why would I?

[Because... it's going to hurt?]

Kuai, isn't it just a little pain? And if I stop him, then this party's main goal will become useless.