ARC 2.2: FACE SLAPPING THE REBORN GREEN TEA BITCH

"Hi, I'm Raphael, by the way."

Raphael chuckles at the surprised face of the man as he introduced himself.

He saw the other's forehead scrunch, although he looks cute from it, Raphael raises his hand and softened the creased forehead of the bunny.

Smiling at the stiffed person, Raphael asks, "You okay?"

"Y-Yeah, I'm f-fine, ah no I'm Ives," Raphael forced himself not to chuckle at the stuttering Ives and ruffle his hair.

After Raphael did that, his team was in a state of shock! They know that Raphael's image is a sunny and warm person, but he's a two-face! Well, he's nice to them, but him, the Raphael they know is not someone who would approach others first! Seeing the man chuckling while looking at the poor Ives, the whole team shudders thinking of what Raphael's planning to do.

"Mr. Ives? Where are you?" The staff that's supposed to bring Ives to his assigned dressing room called when she noticed that Ives is not following her.

With his face blushing, Ives looks away from Raphael and answers, "I'm here!"

"Um see you later, Raphael." Raphael just smiled and nodded.

"He's really cute." Raphael whisper when Ives left.

"Raphael, what are you planning, you idiot!?" Daniel, Raphael's manager, also one of his trusted friends asked.

"Nothing, " Raphael gave an innocent look as he answers, but his amber-colored eyes has an inexplicable gleam on them.

Sighing because of his friend, all Daniel could do was advised him, "Don't do anything reckless, okay?"

Raphael chuckles and didn't bother arguing with his friend anymore, "Let's go, let's start shooting."

While Raphael started shooting his solo parts, Ives was having his make-up done.

"What happened earlier?" Camille asked.

Ives just smiled at her and told her not to worry.

Recollecting what happened a few minutes ago, Ives had an idea on how to make that reborn green tea bitch pay. Although the original didn't ask for revenge, Ives felt that Ivon still needs to atone for what he did to the original. The original Ives was so good to him, but Ivon didn't care, he just wants the life of the other.

According to the information, Ivon already entered the entertainment industry, and he's already started acting as a pure young man. If Ives wants to take revenge for the original, it's better to beat him on his own game, right? Ivon wanted to live the life of Ives, but if he got what he wants and lose it immediately? He will give the other false hope than to completely ruin him right away because ending the game prematurely is not that satisfying.

Search for the recent works of Ivon, also look for Raphael's schedule.

Kuai didn't ask his master why does he need it, it quickly searches for it.

[Should I transfer it to you now, master? Or after the photoshoot?]

Ives think for a minute, it's not like he needed it soon so he ordered to transfer it when they got home.

"And you're done!" Ives full out of his thoughts when the make-up artist spoke.

"Thank you, um can I ask you something?" Ives's troubled expression made the make-up artist coo at him.

"What's it is, darling?" The make-up artist asks.

Ives made a curious expression and started asking, "That man there, he's Raphael Haynes, right?"