✨what they do when you cry✨

Lady dimitrescu: she would be having a rather casual day just roaming around the castle when she would hear crying coming from both of your shared bedroom, so she goes in to see you crying and would instantly go in to panic model on the inside but on the out side she would kneel down beside you while scooping you up to cuddle and whisper a soft "it's okay" and "please don't cry my darling" I your ear. If she finds out some one has hurt you in any way whether it be emotionally or physically she will be sure to make then into wine.

Bela: she would find you in one of the castle towers curled into a ball due to one of the new maids pushing you around not realising that you were one of her mistresses S/O. When Bela does find you like her mother she is calm on the outside but is internally panicking. She would cuddle with you and let you talk to her about what is bothering you. Let's just say that maid wasn't seen around the castle anymore.

Daniela: Panic, that is all she felt when she saw you breaking down in your room, she immediately speed walks up to you and checks if you are hurt in anyway, when she finds no harm has come to you she asks you what is wrong while grabbing your face gently. If some one like a maid said something rude to you the will immediately be sent to the dungeons but is it is just a minor breakdown she will console you.

Cassandra: When she finds you she will quietly come up to you and hug you not saying a word and just waiting till you want to talk. When you do talk she will listen for once in her life and will try to make you laugh by telling you a funny joke or story about a prank she pulled on a maid. If someone hurt you she will hunt them down and kill them right on the spot.

I hope you liked this I will do another chapter of this for the others then after I do the others I will be adding another character if you want you can try guess in the comments

Bye <3