🖤I missed you🖤 2k reads special

Character: Cassandra dimitrescu x GN reader
Plot: after not seeing each other for a week you finally come home
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was about 11:00pm when you finally got back to the giant castle you called your home after having the brutal task of taking care of Heisenberg for a week since he had somehow fallen down a flight of stairs and broken a arm and a leg, how he managed to do this being a mutant and all was beyond you but it happened and you would not have done it if it wasn't for mother Miranda ordering you to and you being the village medic after all, it was a long week since you had Heisenberg yelling at you for most of it and all you wanted to do now was to go into the castle, get into your pjs and cuddle with your girlfriend Cassandra.

Once you were in the giant building you were hit with an instant chill up your spine "BOO!" Yelled someone from behind you "AH! DANIELA WHAT THE FUCK!" You yelled at the youngest sister of the 3 "AHAHAHAH you should've seen your face cel mic" ah 'cel mic' the nickname Daniela gave you meaning 'little one' in Romanian "yeah yeah haha very funny Daniela now do you know where Cassandra is?" You asked in an annoyed tone since you were tired and did not have the patience for Daniela playing her pranks "ahhh~ she is in her room, hasn't really come out since you left, I'll be leaving now have fun~" and with that she dispersed into flys and went of somewhere probably to bug the maids as per usual, you rolled your eyes and went on your way to the towers where the rooms were.

As you made it to the tower where the three girls rooms were your feet were aching, as you opened the room that belonged to your girlfriend and stepped in side you were instantly grabbed by something while having the wind knocked out of you, "my love your home!" Screamed a voice which could only belong to your girlfriend Cassandra "hey cas I'm glad to be back and this hug is lovely but your kinda crushing me sweetie" you spoke as she loosened the hug "aw I'm sorry my pet i just missed you" she spoke in a sincere voice which you didn't think would ever hear "how dare uncle Heisenberg break his bones and take you from me" she spoke in a pouty voice "aw cas you missed me? don't worry I'm here now" you comforted "yeah I know and your never leaving me again got it." You giggled as she said that and you both cuddled until you fell asleep in each other's arms.

I hoped you liked this oneshot and thank you so much @bsbabsush for this suggestion

Bye for now <3