✨How they show affection✨

(I have finally found the motivation to write about re8 again so have this)

Alcina- I have no doubt in my mind that this woman will constantly kiss your hands to show her affection for you and she will also give you bear hugs on occasions too.

Bela- she pays attention to the little things you do and then comment cute things about them and she will praise you for little things is well.

Daniela- straight up tackles you into hugs and be prepared for kisses all over your face.

Cassandra- This girl does not know personal space so she will be all up in your business hugging you, kissing you and most of the time teasing you.

Heisenberg- Makes things for you out of metal (he has actually made you a metal teddy bear before and a smaller version of his hammer)

Donna and Angie- Donna will show her affection by seeing you things and making little dolls for you (that don't come to life) and she will also bring you flowers meanwhile Angie will show her affection towards you by  randomly giving you stuff you don't need and saying nothing.

Moreau- HE GIVES YOU SEASHELLS. He also lets you watch his romance movies with him while he holds your hand.

Ethan- praises you in more ways than one 😏 he also buys you gifts and holds your hand.

Mother Miranda- She lets her guard down more around you and calls you cute nicknames.

I know I haven't wrote in this book in a really long time but I've had writers block and went of my re8 obsession for a while but I'm back now and hopefully you enjoyed what I have written