Nᴏɴᴇ Oғ Yᴏᴜʀ Bᴜsɪɴᴇss

"Mrs

"Mrs. Oh, your first day back after your...unfortunate...one year break, and you're late," her teacher drawled, momentarily stopping her explanation to scold the disoriented girl, she gestured towards a desk, telling her to sit down.

All eyes were on Eunji, making her feel small, embarrassed even. She dragged her feet across the room, an attempt at being nonchalant, sitting down in the only empty seat, shooting Jinae a half hearted smile which she returned sleepily.

Eunji yawned, eyes crinkling into crescents, sinking into her seat even further. She looked around, face burning when she noticed how everyone was watching her every move, she had thought they all gave their attention back to the teacher.

"What are you looking at?" She hissed under her breath, rolling her eyes when the person behind her kicked the back of her chair.

She turned around, mouth dropping open slightly at the smug look on Chenle's face.

Why did she have to sit behind him?

She glared at him.

"Stop kicking my chair you moron."

He stuck his tongue out, kicking her once more.

"Try and stop me, loser. What're you gonna do? Hit me? Old Nosy would probably explode." He jerked his head towards the teacher, whispering so that only she could hear him.

She opened her mouth to make a scathing remark, her eyebrows drawn down, but the teacher cut her off.

"I wasn't under the impression that I had allowed you to talk, Eunji," she snapped, pushing her horn rimmed glasses with her index finger, as they had fallen off her low nose bridge.

Eunji huffed, focusing on the teacher, absolutely unaware what she was talking about.

Why, oh why did she have to get Mrs. Park as homeroom again? Jinae told her last year that their homeroom was the likable geography teacher, Mr. Choi, but thanks to her rotten luck, Eunji had to get this old bat.

"As I was saying - before Eunji had decided to act like an elementary school child - you have to really knuckle down and study this year, no fooling around. Fortunately, we'll be concentrating on projects more in every subject." She examined the class disapprovingly, gaze lingering on a few students for a while longer, shooting some of them looks of pure hatred, "These will be a large portion of your grades so no slacking off, all will be group or paired projects to test your ability to cope with others, and how well you work with your peers."

The low melody of the school bell rang in the distance, everyone in the class visibly relaxing. Mrs. Park had noticed, crinkling her pointed nose in distaste.

"Such a lazy bunch of kids. You were always so lazy," she gathered her books, bade the class goodbye, telling them to wait for their next teacher.

The whole class broke into chatter, the center of everyone's attention a pretty girl, who had everyone's eyes on her, listening to her every word, reacting to her every movement.