Dɪᴄᴋs Bᴇғᴏʀᴇ Cʜɪᴄᴋs

Omg bitches finallyyyy

okay so I am so sorry for the slow updates sjsjfndjjs

So glad I finally got this done

Just a filler chapter ig

Again, so sorry

☠︎︎♫☠︎︎♫☠︎︎♫☠︎︎♫☠︎︎

"Please?" Jinae begged, her hazel locks flowed down her back, swaying in the sunlight.

Eunji glanced up from her phone, lips pulled down in a frown. Her hand moved up to yank out one of her earphones, the white object toppling onto her shoulder.

"No," she said curtly, taking out the second earphone, slamming her phone onto her white desk. The vibration caused the multiple keychains hanging from the shelf above it to rattle. "I'm not going."

Jinae scowled, crawling over to Eunji aiming a kick at her gaming chair drawing a scoff from Eunji.

She spun around in her chair, hands clamped over the armrests, "If that's how you wanna play —"

Jinae held her hands up, "Nope," she backed away from her friend, lips pursed, "sorry."

Eunji rolled her eyes turning back to her books, picking up her favourite ballpoint pen. She flicked through her Advanced Mathematics textbook, a bored expression on her face.

Jinae made her way back to Eunji's bed, throwing herself onto it, "Come on Ji!"

Eunji ignored her, pulling open a drawer, rummaging through it for her glasses. She extracted a pair, round and rose gold, pushing them onto her face.

"Ji!"

"I'm not going to hang out with your stupid boyfriend and his equally stupid friends," she snapped, throwing down her pen, resting her head on the table.

Jinae frowned, "Name one thing that's more important than this."

"Literally anything," Eunji shot back, "He's your boyfriend, why should I come along? Plus," she picked up her pen again, scribbling calculations onto her book, "I have so much fucking homework. Why is math so hard? And who knew missing a whole year would have an effect on my standard of work — or whatever the hell Mrs. Park calls it."

Jinae pouted, tapping on her phone aggressively, scrolling through her messages. Eunji glanced at her, running a hand through her messy red locks, tongue poking the side of her cheek.

She sighed, eyes falling down to her nails, picking at the skin.

"I'll go," Jinae looked up, face lighting up, " — on one condition."

She glanced at the several textbooks and notebooks scattered on her desk, "You give me the answers for this weeks homework then we call it even."

Jinae grinned pulling Eunji in for a hug, "I knew I could count on you Ji."

Eunji clumsily patted her back, wiggling out of her grip. She grabbed her water bottle, popping it open, putting the container to her mouth, "When's this thing anyways?"

"Today."

Eunji nearly fell out of her chair, choking on her water, "Today?"

Jinae nodded, turning her attention to her phone as the screen lit up. She picked it up, letting out a gasp.