New School New me

I stood in the bathroom admiring myself in the mirror. I wore a blue tank top with a white skit and blue sandles. My hair was curled and I had a little make up on. Scott coughed behind me and I turned around looking uneasy." You look beautiful sis," Scott said reassuringly. I smiled at him before putting all my makeup back into my bag.

   "Thanks," I said adjusting my skirt some more giving Scott an uneasy smile. "Hey you'll be fine plus Allison and Lydia are really excited to meet you," Scott said giving me a hug. The doorbell rang and Scott headed down the stairs. I looked in the mirror one last time before heading to my room. My mom had me gave me all my information the school would need put into a folder. I signed grabbing my back pack off the floor my phone and keys before heading down stairs.

      Scott was talking to Stiles in the kitchen when I cam down. "Morning," Stiles said smiling. I thanked him and poured coffee into my travel coffee cup. "So Derek wants me to go to the pack meeting tonight to talk about the kanima," Scott said bluntly. "Pack meeting?" I asked pouring creamer into my cup. "Sour wolf has his own pack and he wants Scott to be apart of it and every week he has these meetings kinda funny," Stiles said slinging his arm over my shoulder." Ah," I said pouring sugar into my cup and stirring.

        We got to school a little early Scott thought it'd best to follow Stiles to school In my own car so I wouldn't get lost later on."heres all your information you show this to all your teachers at the end of class have them sign it and return it to us by the end of the day, hers your locker info and your schedule any questions?" The lady at the front office asked. "No thank you I think I can manage," I said smiling before leaving the office with Scott.

     Within ten minutes Scott helped me find all my classes. He and I had one together. "So this is your sister?" I heard a girls voice from behind me. I turned and saw a brunette girl with girly hair and a shorter read head. The brunette was wearing a white dress with a black jacket the red head was wearing a pair of leather pants with a black shirt. "um ya," i said smiling. "Your pretty you can be our new bestfriend," the red head said pointing. Just then Scott and Stiles appeared beside me. "Sky this is my girlfriend Allison and her bestfriend Lydia," Scott said pointing them out. "Let us see your schedule," Allison said smiling. I handed it over and she and Lydia looked at it. "Looks like you have first with Stiles and I third and seventh with me and Stiles and second and fourth with Allison and lunch with all of us," Lydia said handing my schedule back. "Great at least I won't be alone," I said chuckling. As the bell rang I grabbed my coffee cup and headed to first period with Lydia and Stiles.

   Lydia And Stiles waited for me as I handed my form to my teacher who smiled," I'm Mr. Nickels it's a pleasure to meet you please take a seat next to Ms. Martin." He signed my paper and handed my ny PreCal book. " Class this is Skyler McCall please make her feel welcome," he said handing me my form. I heard several wolf whistles and began to feel uneasy. "Pigs," I heard Lydia state a she lead me towards our desks.

       The school day flew by and I had meet a lot of new people thanks to Lydia and Allison. Lydia was walking with Stiles and I to the main office to return my form when Jackson came up behind her. "So you must be the new girl all the guys are talking about," he stated lacing his fingers with Lydias. I shrugged," I..I don't know." "Well since your a friend of Lydias I want you to know if you need anything or if anyone bothers you just let me know," he stated kissing Lydia before heading off.

   The halls were crowded with students it was almost claustrophobic. When we made it to the office the same lady was standing at the desk. She was medium height with short blonde hair." How was your first day hunny?" She asked. "It was great," I said smiling handing her my form. She look the form and looked at Lydia then Stiles, "I'm glad to hear that."

       As we left the school the sun was shinning brightly, " ill text you later," Lydia said heading toward Allison. We waved goodbye to Lydia and Stiles and I headed towards Scott. He was talking to a tall man in a black jean jacket. "Hey Scott,'" I yelled as I closed in on him. The man he was with glanced over with a stern look on his face. "Hey Sky," Scott greeted me looking worried. The man began to speak again as if I wasn't even there. I had to admit he was really attractive. He had short black hair a little stubble. He wore a black jacket with a black shirt and black jeans. "Its a full moon Scott," the man said sternly. "I'll be there but were doing this my way," Scott said stepping forward. The nodded and climbed in his Just then a blonde girl and a blonde guy climbed into the  with him. As I turned to head to my car I noticed the blonde glarring. Great I thought to myself.