Raving

"A club?" I asked from Deaton's office as Scott and the others filled me in on everything that had happened since I found the bestiary. Stiles nodded. "We have to get him before the hunters do," Scott said placing his hands on the table. I may have something that maybe able to contain him," Deaton said heading to a cabnit behind him. He pulled out a small glass vile. "Mountain ash?" I asked recalling something I had read. Derek raised an eyebrow at me. "What's mountain ash"? Issac asked confused. " Mountain Ash is mainly used by Druids. It blocks and exhibits control over werewolves and other supernatural creatures.if you place it no supernatural creature is able to pass through it," I replied. "Correct and maybe you could use it tonight to capture Jackson," Deaton said handing the vile to Stiles. "There's hardly any in here," stiles said. "Trust me if you believe there will be plenty," Deaton said positively. "We need a plan," Scott said. "We all start inside then when Jackson gets there Erica,Sky, Isaac and Boyd stay inside and everyone else outside?" Derek suggested staring at me. We all nodded. Erica laughed causing everyone to stare. "skyler will stand out at a club everything she wears is so bland," she said with a smirk. I bit my tongue,"what do you suggest I do about it?" "Wear something I have," she smiled catching me off guard. I nodded," great we meet at your house in hAlf an hour.
              "Why do you hate me?" I asked looking in the mirror. I was currently wearing a black tank top with black skinny jeans and black ankle boots with the sipper on the side. My hair was curled with a natural toned make up and I finished it off with a blue amulet and a black belt. "I don't hate you," she said sitting down on the edge of my bed. I raised an eyebrow. "It's just I've never been good at making friends and when I nearly killed you Derek nearly ripped my throat out trying to save you and I guess I decided that it be better to hate you instead of nearly killing you again," she replied sincerely. "I'd really like to be friends," I said pulling on my leather black jacket. She nodded," I like that." I smiled grabbing her phone off my dresser and entering my number. Scott and everyone else had left for the club early so we had to meet them there. I handed her phone to her and grabbed mine. "Ready?" I asked grabbing my purse and keys. She nodded standing up. I unlocked my phone and texted Scott seeing he and Derek had already messaged me.
S: hey Jacksons at the club let me know when you get here be careful love you
M: hey just finished getting ready be there soon love you.

D: you have one task tonight don't screw up.
I didn't even bother to reply to him deciding it just be best to let it go. "You okay?" Erica asked as we got in my car. "Yep everything's fine....in fact why don't you drive," I said tossing her my keys. "Uh I've never driven before," she said confused. "I know but it's never to late to learn," I said climbing into the passenger side door. She got in and I walked her through everything.
           We pulled into the club parking lot and Erica parked my car. "See you did fine," I said as we met Derek at the front of the club. He told us what to do and we heading inside. I went straight to the back of the club and Erica went to were Jackson was. I texted stiles and told him where I was. We weren't there long before everything happened. I witnessed Jackson paralyze multiple people and then disappear. My phone vibrated as Issac texted me.
I: he's outside find Derek and be careful.
I raced out the back door into an empty area.
"Derek," I spoke loudly. Nothing. I heard a low growl from behind me. My heart pounded as I turned around. Jackson stood behind me in a full Kanima form. I gasped and jumped back. He inched closer. I lifted my hand but before I could do anything Derek had him pinned against the wall of the club. It pushed Derek off and slithered up the side of the building. "Are you okay?"Derek asked as he turned around. " I'm fine," I said walking away. Derek grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. I ripped my arm away and he raised an eyebrow. " what game are you playing you kiss me then tell me to leave ignore my texts but then send me rude ones ignore me then protect me I need you to decide cause I'm tired of the whiplash," I said crossing my arms over my chest. He didn't say anything so I looked up. He stood only inches from me. He placed his hand on the side of my cheek making circles with his thumb. I placed on of my hands one the one he held against my cheek. I looked into his eyes and he leaned in. His lips landed on mine and he began to kiss me. I moved my arms and wrapped them around his neck pulling him in closer. He pulled me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso deepening the kiss. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I let him. Our tongues fought for dominance and he won. After awhile he placed me back on the ground. Leaving my mouth tingling. I stepped back and looked at him. " want me to leave again?" I asked terrified of the answer. Derek took my hand and kissed me again. " no not this time," he said as he pulled away. I smiled," good but I really should get to Scott." He nodded and I raced off to find my brother.
I looked everywhere and I couldn't find him. I found stiles by one of the police trailers laying down mountain ash. I raced towards him when I realized I wouldn't be able to cross it. "Stiles!" I screamed once he opened his eyes and started cheering. " where's Scott? " I asked and he shrugged. I walked towards him stopping once I got to the line of mountain ash. " now all we need is Jackson," stiles said walking across to me. As if on cue he appeared behind us. He charged at Stiles ,Erica and the others behind him. The whole thing played out in slow motion. I stepped between the Kanima and stiles shooting my hands out in front of me creating a bright blue shield the knocked Jackson clear back into the building. He hit the ground with a thud and was out cold. Issac and Boyd ran to him and picked him up carrying him into one of the metal police trailers Just before the line of ash. "Sky what are you?" Erica asked as Stiles stepped beside me. "I'm a witch," I said nearly chocking on my words trying not to cry.