Fury

Deaton and I stood in the living room of Derek's home. Derek lay shaking and unconscious as Deaton yelled his name. I dropped down to knee level and tried to shake him awake. I wore a blue and white flannel a navy blue tank top and blue and white sneakers. When nothing else worked Deaton pulled out a small dog whistle and blew it. Derek's eyes opening and he seemed very out of it. Deaton and I helped pull a very confused Derek to his feet. Derek staggers and nearly falls again so I lean him against me keep him balanced. "Bringing Peter back came at a price you're gonna be like that for a couple hours," Deaton informed him. Deaton told Derek about how he use to help his family and how helping Derek now was a promise he made to Derek's mother. "Peters going to try and get you to trust you make you think it's the only way to stop Gerard but don't," Deaton told him. "I don't trust anyone," Derek informed him. Hearing him say that hurt but I brushed it off. I dropped my arm from his waist just as my phone vibrated. "I know," Deaton quipped," if you did you might be the alpha you like to think you are." I ignored the rest of their conversation and headed for the front door. "Skyler," Deaton questioned. I didn't bother To look back as i could already feel Derek's gaze burning into my back. "Stiles texted me he wants me to meet him and stiles at the police station," I told them not exactly lying considering Scott actually did want me to meet him there after I helped Deaton. Before either one could respond I was on the front porch shutting the front door as fast as I could.
I sat outside the police station for a few minutes before I finally went in. I gasped at the site of the dead and bloody body. As I made my way down the hallways I found more and more dead bodies. I finally came to sheriff Stilinski's office just as Matt was leading them out at gunpoint. Scott gave me the go hid look so I did I ducked behind a corner molding myself against the wall as they passed. I let out a short sigh of relief and quietly followed them careful not to get to close. Matt took sheriff Stilinski to the jail cells and handcuffed him to one of the benches. He then lead stiles and Scott down another hallway. I couldn't follow them unless I went pass the sheriff Stilinski. I decided to go back the way I came and go a back way. I came to a hallway and in one door I saw the back of matts head. I saw headlights reflect in the room and Matt turned. I ducked into a classroom watching as Derek walked by. I saw kanima Jackson stick his claws into Derek's back and Derek go limp. I covered my mouth so they wouldn't hear me gasp. A few minutes later Scott was lead from the room at gunpoint with Matt behind him. When I thought it was clear I orbed into the room with stiles and Derek. I froze kanima Jackson and dropped to stiles side. "Am I ever happy to see you," stiles said stiffly. "Is there anything I can do?" I asked moving a piece of hair out of my face. Before they could answer I heard a gunshot and my heart sank. I prayed Scott was okay. A few moments later kanima Jackson began to unfreeze. "Hid," Derek said sternly. "I'm not going anywhere," I told him. I flicked my hand and Jackson went flying back. "This isn't safe," Derek implied stiffly. "I would say trust me but please we both know you don't," I told him coldly. I was so busy with fending off the kanima I didn't hear Matt and Scott come back. "Well isn't this a pleasant surprise," Matt said holding up the gun. "Please don't hurt her," Scott said worriedly. "Don't worry I won't you know I actually liked you you weren't like all those other girls at school," he said awkwardly. He pointed the gun towards me and lead me from the room. "Matt you don't have to do this," I told him trying not to sound afraid even though I was. He didn't say anything he just led me to the cell next with mom. "You know I said I wouldn't hurt you but that just isn't any fun now let's see if you can heal like your brother,"Matt said pointing the gun at me. "No please!" My mom screamed crying," you already shot Scott please don't hurt my daughter too." "Matt please don't hurt her," sheriff Stilinski screamed. Matt held the gun up but hesitated. "Fine," he said dropping the gun and walking away. " I let out a sigh of relief and sat down next to my mom.
The power to the police station went out and everything filed with smoke. Sheriff Stilinski managed to get free just as Scott came around the corner fighting the kanima. Scott was wolfed out and I could tell. "Scott...Scott are you okay?" Mom asked worried. She gripped the cell door and Scott looked at her and full wolf mood. She let go of the cell door and backed away. "Mom," Scott said. She let out a small cry and covered her mouth. Thank goodness Sheriff Stilinski was to busy with stiles to notice. "I'm sorry mom," I told her using telekinesis to open the cell door. I raced out only to find Scott talking with Gerard. "Go help your friends!" Geared screamed at him. Scott's grabbed stiles and I raced to help. "Looks like mom knows both our secrets," I told him as we exited the police station Derek's car nowhere in site.