Bestiary

"You're the only one who can get it," Scott said calmly. Derek found out whatever was after us was actually a shape shifter we just didn't know what kind. "He never let's that thing out of his sight if he catches me my family will know I'm with you," Allison said quietly. "Not necessarily," I stated forming a plan in my head. We were currently standing by Allison locker. She was wearing a black short sleeve shirt with a blue short skirt. Scott was across the hall and wore a red short sleeve shirt and blue jeans and Stiles who was next to me wore a black long sleeve shirt with dark blue blue jeans. "What do you mean?" Stiles asked  from beside me. "Gerard always has the book on him except during school?" I asked. Allison nodded. "That's our window and if they see all of you in class then they won't suspect you," I said smiling. Stiles cheered. "That actually could work," Allison replied. "I have a free period while he has his class I can get in an out no problem," I told them. "Alright but I'm gonna have Derek meet you at the Argent house," Scott texted. "Is that really a good idea to bring an alpha werewolf to the home of werewolf hunters?" I asked. "Maybe not but you aren't going a lone," he texted back.I nodded."I don't like the idea of her being alone with Derek l,"Stiles said. "Derek won't hurt her,"Issac said walking up next to me. I was currently wearing black skinny jeans black boots a blue tank top and a black leather jacket. My brown hair was curled and my hair was pinned back. "The window in my room should be unlocked my dad should be gone till about three if you go now you should make it," Allison whispered. I nodded and headed out the school.
         I parked farther down the street and walked to Allison's. The window to her room sat on the far side of the house. Derek was leaning against the white exterior. He wore a black shirt a leather jacket and jeans. "Took you long enough," he stated dryly. "Don't be such a sour wolf," I stated scanning the house. There was a large tree that went a few inches from her window. I climbed tree till I was even from her window. "Sky," I heard Derek say. I looked down and raised an eyebrow. "Be careful," Derek whispered.  I nodded, "Let me know if you hear anything." I turned my attention back to the window. I inched across the tree limb. The window was only a few inches a way so I reached across and opened the window. I took a deep breath and jumped through landing on my knees.
         Allison's room was extremely large and very girly. I made my way to the door and opened it quietly careful to make sure no one was home. I looked at my phone and saw a text from an unknown number "very end of the hall second door". I quickly typed a reply.
     When I got to the door I noticed it was locked. Crap I thought to myself. Thinking quickly I pulled a Bobby pin out of my hair and used it to unlock the door. It slowly swung open. I quickly closed the door and locked it. The office was huge and a large desk sat in the middle. I scanned the office and saw the book on the desk. I quickly grabbed the book and quickly left the office shutting and locking the door behind me.
         I was standing in the middle of the hallway when I felt my phone vibrate. I quickly took it out and saw a text from who I'm guessing is Derek "Argents home get out" as if on que I heard the door open and close. My heart rate pounded as I heard him on the stairs. Quickly I bolted to Allison's room and shut the door. "Allison?" I heard Chris yell. I raced to the window clutching the Beastiery to my chest. I took a deep breath and jumped from the window praying Derek would catch me. I hit something hard and two arms wrap around me as air whosbed through my hair. Thank god for Derek.