Chpt 2

I woke up this morning and took a shower.   I messed with my hair for a bit and then decided to put it in two pick tails.  I put my uniform on and went down stairs.  There were some pancakes on the table that I reheated.  "Haruhi!  Its time for school we're going to be late if you dont hurry!"  I shouted.  She came down the stairs in her boys uniform.  I wondered why she didnt have a girls uniform.  I probubly wont make any friends since its the middle of the year but oh well.  Once I got to school I got my got my schedual and walk around.  I saw an empty music room so i went to investigate.  When i opened the a bright light shined in my face and & boys said "Welcome to the host club!"  Well 6 boys and the pther one was... HARUHI!  One guy with blonde hair came over to me and said "Welcome my princess."  "Get away from me you creep!" I said then the boy turned to stone then went over to a corner to grow mushrooms.  "Haruhi what are you doing here and who are these people and why the heck do you have a boys uniform on!"  "Miki what are you doing here!"  Haruhi said to me.  "I was wondering around I found this music room and came in." I said.  "Umm Haruhi who is this?"  Two boys said at the same time.  They looked like twins.  I looked around the room and realized everyone here was hot!  "Umm Hikaru,  Kaoru, this is my sister Miki. She is a first year here."  The the guy growing mushrooms came up to me picked me up said started to say "Awwwwwww your so cute just like our Haruhi!"  "I get off me pervert!"  I yelled at him "Tamaki just cause she is my sister doent mean you can do what you do to me to her!"  Back to the corner he went to grow mushrooms.  I walked uo to the twins and stared at them.  "Are you two twins?" I said ut before I gave them a chance to answer I said "Yes you are."  When the school day ended Haruhi explained everything to me, the names, the people, the debt, and what a host was.  I went to bed before Haruhi and ended my odd day.