Part 6

Miki's Pov

I was walking down the hall to my next class when suddenly the twins came up behind me. They then proceeded to scoop me up and throw me in a big closet. "Ow! What was that for you guys!" I said angrily. "You'll see soon enough Miki." They both said together. Then they left and shut the door. I stepped back then i heard a noise. "OW! Oh hey Miki they got you too?" Haruhi said calmly.

"Apparently I am, do you know a way o-" Before I could finish my sentence the door opened. The twins both threw dresses on us and told us to put them on. We refused and threw them back at them.

Then we all walked to the host club. I sat back and watched them do their thing. Jeez, how does Honey Senai eat so much cake. I thought to myself. "Hey Miki, me and Hikaru are throwing a party at our mansion later do you want to come?" Kaoru asked me. " Umm, sure why not it sounds like fun!" I replied.

Le time skip to 8:00 PM

I grabbed a short blue dress and put it on with a pair of small black heels. Haruhi didnt feel good so she didn't go. The twins sent a limo to our house to pick us up. I hopped in and I was off.

I arived shortly later and got out. Jeez they have a HUGE mansion. I knocked on the door and waited for a minute until Kaoru answered the door. " Hi Kaoru!" I said happily.

Kaoru's POV

Wow... she looked gorgeous in that dress. " U-u-umm come in sorry." I said. She walked in and looked starstruck. I wonder why... Oh wait I forgot she lives in a commeners house.