chpt umm 4?

It was Friday afternoon and Tamaki was drooling over Haruhi as normal. Honey senpai was stuffing his face.  And the twins were being all homo like.(no hate against homos.  my friend is gay).  Once it was time for class Hikaru and Kaoru walked me to class.  It was sweet of them.  Then we went to the host club.  "So Miki I was wondering if you would stick around the host club like you've been doing.  Lots of people seem to like you.". Tamaki asked me.  "Oh um sure ok.". I said.  "Good well in that case were going to the beach after school today at Honey Sepai's resort.  He just got one here.  It is a trip for the school and club.  So ... will you come.". He said.  "Yeah it could be fun I guess.". I barely finished that statement when the twins simotaniosly said (i can't spell).  "Good your coming.  Follow us.". Then they dragged me to the back room.  Sitting there was a rack of bikinis.  All different colors, sizes, and styles.  "Umm what is all of this." I said. "Oh did we forget to mention our mom is a fashion designer.  So pick a suit. Any one of then is fine." They said. I found one that was blue and green.  (I might remember to put it at the beginning.).  "This one." I said.  They looked disappointed that I didn't choose one that looks like a thong.  Oh well.

                At the beach.

    Me and Haruhi  got out of the twins limo and started walk to our reserved area.  I sat down and took off my dress covering my swim suit.  Then I ran to a cave opening.  I wanted a little time to my self.  While I was sitting in water water relaxing two men came up to me.  "Hey babe you be lookin fine today." He said.  "Oh,  thanks but umm I am trying to have some alone time so if you don't mind would you leave please?" I asked.  But they looked at me lustfully.  After a second of that they grabbed my arms and dragged me to the shore behind the cave where no one could see us.  "Let me go please!" I sobbed.  They didn't listen and one was rubbing my inner thigh. He keep working his way up. The other guys grabbed my arms and started to undo my top.

                        Kaoru's  POV
    Me and Hikaru were hosting like normal when a girl came up screaming.  "Someone help some guys got Miki!".  All of us looked at each other abd started running. "Where is she?". I asked.  "She's behind that cave over there." the girl told us.  We ran to the cave and saw the guys.  They were rubbing all over her.  She was terrified.  Luckily honey senpai did his karate thing and we all helped out a bit. 

                     Miki's POV

   The host club came to rescue me.  I was a mess make up running,  bloodshot eyes,  abd I was shaking really bad.  Haruhi grabbed me and held me while I was crying.  She is a good sister.  Everyone was so concerned.  I'm glad I have the club.

       AN.  Sorry for lack of updates I have been a bit busy.  So here is a long chapter for you guys!