Chpt. 12 (Finale)

Kaoru's POV   

   A couple months have passed.  Now Tamaki and Haruhi are dating as well as Miki and I.  It looks like Hikaru has moved onto a customer.  Everyone is happy.  We are all at the beach on vacation.

      "Miki let's sneak away!"  I said.  She agreed and we went to walk along the coast.

      Hand in hand we walked and talked.  I stopped her after a little bit of walking.  I got down on one knee and pulled out a small box.  She look anxious.

      "Miki, I love you with all my heart.  I want to love yo forever.  Once we get out of highschool will you marry me?" I asked

      She stood there for a minute before replying.

      "I do." She said half crying.

       I slid the ring on her slender finger then picked her up and spun her around.  I put her down.  I looked in her eyes.  So pretty.

      I placed my hand on the back of her head and pulled her closer.  I put my lips on hers.  I wanted to feel close with her.  I deepened the kiss.  I wish we could kiss forever.  She is my only love.

          GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH!  I'm sorry I didn't post as much as I should've.  I really wanted to finish this story so you guys could be satisfied.  I was running out of ideas so I stopped writing.  I checked all the views and such and was so happy.  THREE THOUSAND READS?!?  I know the ending was cheesy and quick but I wanted to finish for you guys.  Thank you two all the reads and love.  Who knows maybe I'll make a little one shot one day...