💗 || Neighbour || 💗

Chuck_Lloyd x Reader

Okay so basically this is supposed to happen when Chuck was like in his twenties so a long time ago, enjoy besties🧍‍♀️
Also he hasn't met Sandra yet ig JSJJS
I also do apologise, my writing is a bit off since I haven't written in a while. I'll make sure to fix it in the future chapters.

I hope you have a wonderful day and make sure to eat well and drink water. Take care of yourselves <3

You smiled, putting down the cardboard boxes on your lawn. You had finally gotten yourself a house, a really nice one too. It was large and had been newly built. It was a small neighbourhood with only two houses, yours and your neighbour, who you were unbelievably excited to meet. Even though you'd always kept to yourself, you decided to get on good terms with your only neighbour.

"Darned crows, get away!" He said, seemingly used to this, since he was brushing them off so calmly. The crows finally scurried off. He noticed you looking at him and walked over. He looked to be in his twenties. While walking he grinned widely.

He had dirty blonde, slicked back hair and brown eyes. He was tall, maybe around 6'5, but you were also rather tall, but he was still a few inches taller.

"Hello neighbour!" He exclaimed, and shook your hand so violently that your whole body almost shook with it. "Hello!" You said, your voice shaking from his violently he was shaking your hand.

"Chuck is my name, pleasure to meet you, quite the pleasure it is! Say, how are you liking this neighbourhood so far? Do you like the houses? I built them myself!" He continued on, still shaking your hand. You nodded, but backtracked. He built these houses?

"Wait, Chuck, you built this one too?" You asked, and he straightened his vest, nodding vigorously. "Sure did! They're my pride and joy! I really hope that you'll enjoy your time here!" He said, and you couldn't help but grin widely.

That was a beginning of a wonderful friendship.

—————————————————————

You sat in Chuck's living room, the record player softly playing in the background as you told him stories from your past. Your eyes sparkled as you told him those stories, all of which you were very passionate about.

And he was invested in your stories, as well as you yourself. He'd never been so invested in anything. Did he.. love you?

He would deny it but deep down he knew, he had fallen madly in love with you. His heart went crazy whenever you were around, and you didn't notice.

However, you shared these feelings. You'd always wanted something more. It was hard to ignore those feelings. You wanted to confess, but it was very hard to even mutter out a word.

Finally, you decided to build up the courage to tell him. He also seemed to be thinking about something.

"Chuck-" "Y/N-"

You both stared at each other before laughing. "You go first." You managed to let out in between laughs. He stopped laughing and became nervous. "Er, alright.." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Y/N, we've been friends for a while now, but I just can't get over this.. this feeling. Every time I look at you I get butterflies in my stomach and when you talk about something you're passionate about I just wanna.. pull you close and kiss you.." He said, looking down as he finished.

Your mouth gaped open. So he did feel the same way!

You grinned before hugging him. He sat there frozen, not knowing what to do. "Ah, Y/N-" "Oh close your mouth Chuck, I feel the same way." You cut him off, and he grinned widely.

"Seriously?" He asked, and you nodded. "Seriously."

He smiled and hugged you back, wrapping his arms around you.

Who knew having just a normal neighbour at first would lead to something so wonderful?

- <3

671 words.