𝐊𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀 16

Still R[18] Read on your own Risk
︎☮︎☮︎☮︎☮︎☮︎☮︎☮︎☮︎☮︎☮︎☮︎☮︎☮︎☮︎☮︎☮︎☮︎☮︎☮︎☮︎☮︎☮︎☮︎☮︎☮︎☮︎☮︎☮︎☮︎☮︎☮︎☮︎☮︎☮︎☮︎☮︎☮︎☮︎☮︎☮︎☮︎

☠︎︎THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW☠︎︎

"Hindi ko na talaga kaya! Tama na please tama. Ooohhh please gosh! I can't take it anymore fuck me! Fuck me please!" the girl gasped and said to the man who was eating her pussy, she couldn't quite imagine that the lips and tongue of the man doing great between tights and the effect was deadly and dazed.

Until she felt her organism coming out of her femininity while her capable leg was still shaking. Hindi niya kasi papigilan ang labasan lalo na kapag magaling ang kapareha sa bagay na ito.

"I'm not done yet with you woman!"-said the man as he licked his lips and removed the hem of his pants. It was only she noticed that he was not wearing his tshirt anymore so she can see how handsome he was. Matikas ang pangangatawan na ikinalalaway ng kapwa niya babae.

The more she does this! the more she falls into the temptation that they make of the man bakit nga na ngayon lang nalaman na ganito pala ang epekto nito. Her eyes are even bigger with she saw the 6 pack abs of the man. Ang perpekto talaga ng pangangatawan ng kaniig niya.

"What a perfect body?!" bulong niya sa kanyang sarili habang tinitignan ito na napapakagat labi pa siya.

As she went down and down her eyes got bigger and bigger especially when she got stuck in what they called testicles, alam niya sa una palang na may ipagmamalaki na ito. She didn't know but she suddenly blushed at what she saw a lively, well-built, healthy, big and long manhood.

Of course, her eyes are no longer virgin because she has watched porn videos with her friends but the size of her male partner is different from those man.

"What a fucking size is that? Hindi na ito normal!" she said to the man and then she stood up from the sofa even though her knees were still shaking but she decided to walk to take a good look at the penis she could see differently from other man.

"Bakit ang laki-laki niya? Ano ang ginawa mo ba't ganyan kalaki?" nagtatakang sabi ng dalaga sa kanya na ikinatawa ng binata.

"Oh woman that's normal size, nah! I didn't do anything to make it bigger, it's our genes thats why it's big and long!" said the man while laughing and pointed at his dick.

But while he was laughing, he was not aware that the girl was already kneeling in front of him and kissed the head of his manhood that he was closing.

"Fuck woman!" he moaned and looked up now that he was looking at the ceiling while the girl was licking the head of his manhood.

"It doesn't even fit in my mouth, it's not in the middle yet, but my mouth is already full!" the girl whispered while licking his whole manhood.

"Don't insist if you can't, just socked my cock honey!" the man told her and begging to the socking thing and she did what the man wanted.

Ginawa naman ng dalaga ang lahat ng makakaya niya para maiparamdam din sa kaniig na kaya din niyang pasayahin ito gamit ang kanyang labi.