20. maybe i do need help

SMUT

"come on baby, you can do it" the small noise seonghwa made in response only made hongjoong want to make him beg more.

"H-Hongjoong... please" he whimpers in a hushed voice, legs tightening around the youngers waist. Hongjoong had a thing for this side of Seonghwa.

Begging and Near tears due to the agonizing slow deep strokes hongjoong was giving him. Release was so close but so far at the same time and the addicting feeling had Seonghwa writhing under him.

"please faster Hongjoong i'm so close"

"you told me to come fuck you hmm? this is not enough?"

"p-please. i'm sorry just please" if hongjoong has been anything his life. he is not god strongest soldier. He watches the pleasure being written on the older face when he angles his hips, and drives his length straight into Seonghwa's prostrate.

"again please, f-fuck i'm so close"

"i know i got you"

he says going for a fast pace. hips snapping back and forth resulting in Seonghwa's loud screams of pleasure it felt so good.

"you got it baby, i can feel how close you are go on. cum for me"

Seonghwa can't even respond before his seed spills from his length. onto his flat stomach. Hongjoong keeps going, making Seonghwa's mind and vision hazy with overstimulation until finally Hongjoong comes into the condom.

Seonghwa lets out a choked Sob.

"so good thank you Hongjoong" he says tiredly just after Hongjoong pulls out to dispose of the Condom.

they both go over to Seonghwa bathroom to shower. Going for another round and then coming out of the shower to get dressed and comfortable onto the bed once the sheets are changed.

Hongjoong checks his phone before anything laughing at what he saw.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"gotta go ?" Seonghwa asks.

"yep gotta go be a good Hyung"

"you are always good... good to me at least." Hongjoong smiles. Standing up but leaning to press a kiss on Seonghwa's forehead.

"always"... he says making his way out

"text me."

"i will."

"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.