27. wow

When San says he is on his way, he means he was at the gas station getting gas for his car after a long day of being out at work. And was on Twitter briefly before officially leaving. He thanked every god listening for urging him to get on his phone.

It takes him a second to figure out where Wooyoung lives until he realizes he was sent the address by Wooyoung himself. His hands shake a little with excitement on the wheel as he drives. He almost turns around and drives himself back home.

He doesn't.

Instead, he makes a steady path for Wooyoung's place while desperately trying not to catch a hard-on at the thought of him in bed with this beautiful human. If he had allowed himself to get any deeper into his thoughts, he would have driven right past his destination.

He got lucky and parked his car right where he needed it to be. The thought to let his arrival marinate came into his mind, so after shutting off his engine, san sat there and waited. Stayed this way for about five minutes before officially getting out to walk towards the door.

He works in a modeling agency, as a photographer, they preferred that today he wore something they called fancy, to san that meant a white button-up tucked into black pants. His definition was found good enough for them. Knowing where he was going to be, san unbuttoned the top buttons as he walked towards the door.

Sexy... That's what he was going for.

He knocks on the door. Chuckles when he hears the sound of shuffling and rushing, footsteps, and what sounds like tripping before Wooyoung opens the door. San's jaw might have just touched the ground.

Wooyoung's jet black hair is damp from what was probably a shower, he is bare-faced besides the eye makeup and just a bit of tinted chapstick. He has on shorts and a large shirt. San... is going to lose his sanity.

"You overdressed," Wooyoung says. Half joking and half-serious. San's voice is low when he says.

"I was at work" Wooyoung swallows, takes a step back to let San into his home, once the door is shut san leaves his shoes by the entrance as requested by Wooyoung. He keeps walking towards Wooyoung until his back hits a wall and his lips part, releasing a small gasp.

San waits, he doesn't touch Wooyoung and Wooyoung doesn't touch him. Wooyoung just looks up at him with wide eyes, He wants san so bad it feels like an itch under his skin.

"You seem nervous," San says

"I am a little bit"

"Why?"

"Because of you... you are like, standing there, so close but you aren't touching me yet."

"Oh, I just need to know that this is exactly what you want. I want you, can you say that you want me. Cause I'll give you whatever you want" Wooyoung bites his lips, San can see that so clearly, so he gently grabs Wooyoung chin and lifts it so he has eyes directly on his.

"San..."

"tell me."

"I want you, want you so bad."And San takes that as an invitation to kiss Wooyoung and his pretty lips until he is breathless and whining. Wooyoung sighs into his mouth and moans softly when San's hands find the curve of his ass. He squeezes, smacks the soft of it before detaching his lips from Wooyoung's for oxygen.

"my bedroom-" Wooyoung tries but San has his lips on his neck in seconds, sucking and biting.

"San- god, my bedroom is down the hall and ah- on the right" San hums. Wooyoung thinks he is just taking his time until those hands grab onto his thighs and haul him up into the air. Wooyoung knows to lock his legs around that waist.