23. Is He Hot?

when san arrived wooyoung was already near insanity. him being attractive was already fogging his mind. but everything about San was enticing. His stance and a slight height difference between the two. And goodness that gaze, wooyoung was already weak in the knees.

"Hi," San says as he walks past wooyoung and into the house. Wooyoung gladly lets him. he can't help but stare.

"hello" he replies simply and welcomes san. from a short distance san can see the setup. San walks towards the place wooyoung has everything ready. Camera set-up, lighting, foods. There is a rumble that fills the room and San sheepishly looks down at his stomach.

"Was that you?"

"Yeah I thought eating before an ASMR video was stupid," San says and Wooyoung agrees. 

They start recording and decided to go for a question and answer wooyoung placed on his Twitter page and asked many of his followers to reply. The followers knew that there would be a guess. Most barely knew what he looked like but eventually, they'll know. 

That didn't stop the imagination though. Wooyoung blushed as they went through questions like. 

are you and the guest dating?

is he hot?

one nightstand?

Wooyoung isn't surprised at the questions. His followers have always been rather bold. But when san answers with such a low tone of voice and that smirk on his face, wooyoung already knows he is going to be a goner.

"We aren't dating, do you guys ship?" San says and Wooyoung glances at the camera with a nervous giggle.  

"Hey look at this question," San says eating a couple of fries before reading. "you guys are wondering I'm hot." He says and turns to wooyoung.

"I'm-"

"What do you think Wooyoung, am I hot." Due to his reaction wooyoung thinks about editing the part where he almost turns completely red. 

"Yes, You are" He replies, san looks so satisfied. 

"One-night stand?" San reads but he doesn't ask for a response, he just stares at the camera for a moment, with the tilt of his head, and lets out a scoff. "next question" and Wooyoung loses it. He is so devastatingly sexy, it scares Wooyoung.

just a bit longer, I can do this. Wooyoung thinks.

but can he?

~chapter end~

Hello because of a specific request I'm back with this story!! look out for more updates!