Chapter 18 [1] - Reach for the Stars

content warning: super awesome story 

inspiration from good friend gopicofnf and their story pico goes to the dentist!! :)

Sonic's POV: 

I had to run as fast as I could to get away from that Launch Base, and I'm not looking back. Why? Cause I know I can go where no one's ever gone. I'm not looking back. I hear Tails flying right behind me, and it kind of startled me, honestly.

Tails: "Geez Sonic, what crawled into your spines?" 

Sonic: "Hey, Tails.. I'm sorry, man, I was worried that Eggman would find us, and I had to leave to ensure Knuckles' safety. I know he can handle himself, but I worry about him so much."

Tails seemed confused, but he didn't care much. He knows how much our broship matters. Knux is such a cool guy, heck, I would trust him with anything!

Tails: "So, are we still heading back to Sweet Mountain later?"

Sonic: "I dunno man, I'm still about worried, you know?"

Tails: "The Wisps are counting on us for that cool party! Shadow even helped! He said he had a surprise for us."

I was honestly pretty confused, I had no idea Shadow was involved. But if Shadow is there, so are Rouge and Omega. They definitely know how to party! Well, at least Rouge might. 

Sonic: "Maybe I'll arrive fashionably late, they'd find it sweet!"

Tails: "I got the pun. Ha. Ha. Ha. Shut the fuck up and get ready for the party, Sonic."

Tails' POV: 

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with him right now? I can tell the way he talks about Knuckles isn't just..friendship. They've got something going on. Honestly, I don't care much. But I'm getting super suspicious of them. Heh, suspicious reminds me of this one game. 

I heard footsteps behind me and it turns out it was Silver! I was wondering what he was doing here.. 

Tails: "YOWZAS!!!! Hey Silver! W-Why did you...do that..?" 

Silver: "Hehe, sorry Tails. I just wanted to remind you about the party, it's starting soon.."

Tails: "I'll be there, pal. Don't even sweat it!" 

Silver gave me a thumbs up and left. Honestly, I don't get why he had to come remind me. I'll do anything for the Wisps. Even a birthday party. Actually, this whole thing is pretty stupid. 

Tails: "go go gadget penis copter" 

P.E.N.I.S. Copter: Ride Initiated. Welcome, Tails. Would you like to- 

Tails: "OH MY GOD SHUT UP AND GET US TO THE PARTY pwease :3" 

PENISC: Ok. :) 

I blasted off in the P.E.N.I.S. Copter to Sweet Mountain. And what a ride that was! Oh, and P.E.N.I.S. stands for Portable Entertainment Neurological International Subaru. The acronym makes no sense but penis is a funny word. Lawl. Heheh..

Shadow's POV: 

I was starting to get worried. How could me and Shrek announce the news with such a small crowd. Tails, Silver, Omega, Rouge, and Knuckles showed up. Even the god damn FUCKING MARIO BROS showed up. But Sonic is still nowhere to be seen. Thought I could count on him this time, I really did. 

Rouge: "Come on, Shadow. It'll be alright. He'll show up soon." 

Shadow: "I don't think so, Rouge. I got my hopes up." 

Rouge: "Don't forget who you are, you know you can do this." 

Rouge's words really helped me. I'm ready to tell the whole gang about this. I turn to Shrek, and we lock eyes. 

Shrek: "Hello Donkey" 

Shadow: "I'm ready to tell them, Shrek. I'm ready." 

Shrek: "I'm proud of you, Donkey." 

Sonic's POV: 

I finally show up at Sweet Mountain, and everyone sarcastically cheers. Yeah. 

Tails: "Hey, glad you could make it! Not very fashionably late" A few Wisps thought that was funny. Honestly, it was, Tails is the best bud I could ask for. But Knuckles..man did he look good today. What a guy! 

Shadow: "Okay everyone. We'd like to announce something. Shrek, why don't you do the honors?" 

I was very shocked at the sight of Shrek. Why the fuck is HE here? Why is he up there with Shadow? There better be a good explanation fo- 

Shrek: "We're pregnant." 

What. The. FUCK.