Chapter 19 [2] - Dude, is that..

content warning SLIGHTLY NSFW

Sonic's POV: 

Shadow: "So, everyone, what do you think?"

 I slowly raised my hand in pure rage. 

Shadow: "Yeah, Sonic?" 

Sonic: "SHADOW WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU THIS IS AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP" 

I am enraged. Shadow and I used to be best friends, then he spent all of his time with Shrek.They've gone through more breakups than I've gone through with women. And maybe one guy. One. One. One FUCKING guy. Don't tell anyone. 

Tails: "Maybe you should calm down, Sonic...it isn't that big of a deal-" 

Sonic: "SHUT THE FUCK UP TAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE SO STUPID AND YOU FORCED ME TO COME TO THIS DUMB PARTY, WHICH, BY THE WAY, ISN'T EVEN A FUCKING BIRTHDAY PARTY." 

Tails: "It..It's my birthday, Sonic.." 

Sonic: "I'm..I'm sorry man. I gotta go." 

I sped off. I couldn't bear to stay. I made my little buddy sad. It doesn't matter, though. It doesn't matter at all...Hey, what the--

Tails' POV: 

I can't believe it..he forgot it was my BIRTHDAY! I can't be too hard on him, he's gotten a lot of trouble from Eggman recently. And his argument with Amy? Ouch. Maybe I should go cheer him up. 

Then, I felt someone behind me. They towered over me, and then I realized who it was. 

Owen from Total Drama: "hey tails" 

Tails: "OWEN? YOU MADE IT!" 

Owen: I would never miss your birthday Good buddy." 

Tails: "Thank you...I'll never forget what you did for me." 

Owen is so cool. I love when my friends care for me. But now, I've got to find Sonic. Thankfully I've got one of the white wisps to help me. I think this is my first time "boosting", so I'll give it a try. 

Owen's POV: 

I'm hungry 

Shadow's POV: 

I shouldn't have done this. I shouldn't have gotten back with Shrek. I disappointed everyone. This is bad, this is- 

Rouge: "You okay?" 

Shadow: "do i really look ok you stupid bitch like seriously i am crying on the floor of the stage because of the embarrassment that just happened at my pregnancy reveal party slash tails' birthday party" 

Rouge: " " 

Maybe that was too harsh, but should I care right now? Not really. Who cares about my portrayal, SEGA hasn't gotten it right for a while until Forces. Jesus, Iizuka. 

Omega: "HELLO SHADOW ARE YOU OK" 

Shadow: "dude" Why is everyone acting so stupid? Are..are they DEAF? I've got to talk to Shrek. It's possible that we could...you know. Get rid of it.. I didn't want to, but Sonic is right. Here we go...

Tails' POV: 

I thought that Sonic would be home at the treehouse, but then I realized I saw something on the road. A bunch of broken Badniks, and then, there he was. Sonic. Lying there, lifeless. I don't think I can even do this right now. 

Sonic: "h-help...tails...please..." 

Tails: "OH MY GOD SONIC I'M COMING BUDDY" I raced as fast as I could, I landed right by his side. I was trying to treat his wounds, and then I stepped in something. I thought it was blood, so I didn't think anything of it. 

Sonic: "t-tails..watch your step..." 

Tails: "Huh? Why? I've seen blood before, you know!" 

Sonic: "tails...that..isn't blood..." I step back a little and I start to realize what Sonic meant. Oh..my god. Then I heard the whole crowd come up to us. Well, minus the parents. Heh. I'm funny. You guys laughed at that, right? Please? Please? Juuust a chuckle? 

And then Knuckles walked up to us.

Knuckles: "Dude, is that CUM?"