Chapter 20 [3] - Sus Badniks

content warning: awesomeness also technically slurs i guess but not really, they're censored because i CANNOT say the words but they are they for max effect.

Sonic's POV:

so i know i just got run over by a few badniks, but they were not powered by critters. these things are powered by somethin' else. and i think knux just found the source.

Knuckles: "SONIC, WHAT EVEN HAPPENED HERE, MAN?"

Sonic: "d-dude...can we at least discuss it at HOME? i am not feelin' good right now. but you know me, i'm resilient!"

Knuckles: "Heh, you sure are. But seriously why is there this sticky stuff on the floor next to all of the badniks dude"

how would i even explain that the badniks are powered by what i think is probably..you know. i don't even wanna say it. but these are eggman's robots, so what could this possibly even mean? did he just spend an entire night making jars to fuel his robots with? gotta say, that's pretty sick. like, gross sick and gnarly sick.

Tails: "Hey, you alright? You took a hard beating from these things. Don't mind me taking my distance, you..you know why."

Sonic: "hah, no problem dude. i gotcha. anyways, how do you plan on taking me back home with jelly legs?"

Tails: "I called up a few faaaavoooors if you don't mind. Few flying friends of ours, might know em actually!"

then came the wisps. glad tails has been befriending them. still not done freeing them all, but you know. gotta..work with what ya got. and we got some pretty sweet friends.

Owen: "Hey Sonic, want any food?"

i used all the power in my body to fix myself to say this one thing to owen.

Sonic: "Hah, Chili Dogs sound nice!

Shadow's POV: 

Honestly..I dunno what to do. Do I tell Shrek we should split..or should I stay with the baby? That is..unless we can stop the baby from being born. I think I know a guy. Man, this is getting super dark.

Shadow: "Hmm, what's his number...OH!"

Shadow: "Uhh, Hello, am I speaking to Dr. Doofenshmirtz?"

Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz: "WHY HELLO SHADOW YOU ARE! YOU CAUGHT ME RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF MY JUSTICE LEAGUE MEETING!"

Shadow: "Justice League? Isn't..that for the lame DC Heroes like Wonder Woman?"

Doof: "YES I SHARE YOUR OPINION ON WONDER WOMAN BUT, NO. THIS JUSTICE LEAGUE IS FOR VILLAINS! YES! OUR OLD ORGANIZATION FAILED AND BECAME CORRUPT BECAUSE TOO MANY PEOPLE KEPT SAYING SLURS. WE MAY BE EVIL BUT WE AREN'T THAT EVIL. WE HAVE A LIMIT."

Shadow: "Let's get to the point. I need an inator."

Doof: "HMM..OKAY...THERE ARE A FEW WAYS YOU CAN PAY ME FOR THIS. WOULD YOU LIKE TO HEAR THEM ALL?"

Shadow: "Can..I just Venmo you the money, Doctor?"

Doof: "OH..I WAS THINKING MORE OF LIKE..ART COMMISSIONS. I DRAW SPLATOON ART FOR A LIVING. IT MAKES A LOT OF BANK."

Shadow: "Let's talk more and then we'll discuss it."

Doof: "YOU CAN COME OVER TO MY LAIR TO TALK ABOUT THIS 'INATOR' TOMORROW! YOU CAN EVEN MEET THE DOOFICE LEAGUE! WORKING TITLE."

I wasn't sure if I should, but eh, what the hell could go wrong? It's DOOFENSHMIRTZ, they couldn't be THAT bad. I should get my suit. Not the one that smells like the White House. After that selfie with Trump, there was no way I was wearing that again.

Tails' POV:

Well, I gotta say I'm a good friend. I helped my best bud Sonic get back to our treehouse. The Wisps and I are really getting along! I can't wait to be the bestest of buds!

Random Wisp: "hahahah look at that noob. what a talentless looking fox"

Tails: "What? What's that noise? W-Who's there??"

Two really big and buff wisps walked out from behind some bushes. I was all alone at this point. I can't lie, I am terrified.

Wisp #1: your gay and a *r slur*. you look so stupid. your a noob and your such a *r slur* that has no friends and your ugly. you should fix that ugly face of yours *r slur*

Wisp #1: you mad. you mad. you look mad. you stupid bitch

Wisp #2: yes shes mad

Wisp #1: you have no talent. you big *r slur* hoe

I ran away crying, I can't believe this just happened to me!!

Wisp #1: trololololo what a gay idiot lol

Wisp #2: so gay Lmao.