Chapter 21 [4] - Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated

content warning - dont read this chapter please skip over it if you can oh my god please

Shadow's POV

I didn't know whether to really trust Doof or not. But did I have a choice? No. I didn't. Why would I have a choice? I have to stop this baby from being born to save my own life. Maybe even Sonic's. Doof was the only way I could stop the pregnancy.

Doof: "WELCOME TO MY LAIR MR. THE HEDGEHOG!"

Shadow: "shut the fuck up please just please shut up and get on with it"

Owen: Dude that was cold

Doof: "okay :("

He showed me a large room full of people in the same mask. One by one, they introduced themselves.

Doof: "THIS IS THE LEAGUE OF EVIL, AND EVERYONE WILL NOW SAY THEIR NAMES!"

Ninja: "fuck you kid"

SHP: "Yo Prep Booys"

Heather from Total Drama: ""

Bowser: "BWwaghgaghwaghawg"

Gay Person: "Hi Sisters"

Every Conceivable Anime: *slurs*

Knockout City: "It's all tied up"

I was in awe at all the people here. But one thing perplexed me. Who was the last guy?

Doof: "Go on, Mr. H. Take off your mask. Now."

I locked eyes with my greatest enemy yet, the dictator ADOLF HITLER!!!!!!!

Hitler: "Hello guys Its me Adolf Hitler xD"

Shadow: "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU SHOULD BE DEAD"

Hitler: "The great incident of Solaris could not stop me. My greater form is still healing, and it will be your end, Shadow."

Shadow: "I am NOT doing business with you, Doof. Sorry, but I'm finding another way."

I stormed off. I couldn't deal with such evil. Did he seriously have to work with Hitler? 

Knuckles' POV:

So, after resting with Sonic and Tails, I decided to take my mind off things. I wanted to play my favorite game. I booted up Genshin Impact while they were both sleeping. My secret can't get out.

I look at all the anime people on the screen. My guilty pleasure. I love anime. I love watching anime at night instead of being productive with my life. I love it. I love being a weeb.

Knuckles: "Oh man I love this game"

Sonic: "Knuckles What the fuck. Why are you playing genshin impact?"

I was so scared. Tails has seen me play before, but never Sonic. I froze in my tracks. I didn't know what to do.

Sonic: "If you like it, that's okay. But never keep something like this a secret. That's no good."

He just walked off. I didn't know what to say.

I don't want to hurt our relationship.