Saved...by a Snake?

I was looking outside the window of the plane which showed a beutiful lit up Paris. "Wow..." I whisper in awh, but that stopped until I saw a white suited hero take what looked like a Black butterfly...? And did the type of moves and things that Snow wolf use to do... I wonder where she is. She disappeared right after Diamond moved...

*Time skip*

I got of the plane and into the airport. When I got at the waiting station I saw Diamond standing there with her Father. "Hey DD!" I run towards them with a smile on my face "Hey, Lolo..." Diamond said. Is she okay...? "Hello Lotus. It's good to see you again." Diamonds dad greeted "Good to see you to Mr. Lukas!" I said in my usual bubbly tone and turn back to Diamond who seems to almost have fell asleep "Diamond...? You okay?" I asked and she looked up and looked stressed. "I'm...I'm fine! Just tired." She answered and we walked to the car.

When we finally got at the house I looked at it in confusion "It's so...small..." I say trying not to be heard "Ha! Wait till you see the inside!" Diamond yelled grabbed my hand and took me in the house. When we got in I swear you could fit Two Manshions inside "Woah...This place is... AMAZING!" I say/yell in amazement "Ofcourse it is... I live here afterall." Diamond stated and we started laughing. And walked to her room.

"Hey, I was invited to a LIVE rehearsal of some of my friends band...wanna come?" Diamond asks while lying on her bed "Uh... I don't know any of them..." I answered a little unsure if I should come "Oh, it'll be fine!" Diamond said but she mumbled something but I didn't hear what she said.

*Time skip to the next morning*

We walked through Paris to the docks...? Anyway we walked further and I saw a boat that looked a little like a place people lives. I walked behind Diamond and hid there when she stopped "Hey guys!" She said and I peeked out a little to see 9/10 people looking at her "Hey Diamond." A blonde boy with Emerald green eyes greeted with a pinkish tint on his cheeks oooh~ does he have crush on her~ WAIT- NOW ISN'T THE TIME LOTUS! I look next to him to see a Bluenette girl glaring at Diamond but stopped glaring once she noticed me.

"Good to see you again Diamond." A boy said and walked closer to her "Good to see you too Luka!" She chirped and moved behind me...Wait- HOW DID SHE DO THAT SO FAST!? "Guys...this is my BFF Lotus Fox. But you you can call her Lotus!" Diamond whyyyyyy...? "But...isn't that her name...?" A chocolate-caremel skinned boy said "Yup. But you don't know her that well sooooo... You can't give her a nickname yet. Only if she allows you to!" Diamond said doesn't she stutter at this point...? "Diamond!" A brunette yelled, she looks like a liar if you ask me... "I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR BFF!" Then she fake cried and everyone except the Bluenette, The blonde boy and the boy I know as Luka(thanks to Diamond) glarred "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DIAMOND!" A girl with brown and Redish hair yelled. Which caused my blood to boil.

"Hey..." I said in a soft yet hearable voice and everyones eyes turned to me while the Brunette smirked "No one yells at my BFF." I said a little louder "OH SHUT UP! YOURE JUST A REPLACEMENT." The girl yelled which caused me to shrink back into place but not without a smirk. "OI." Everyone was now looking at Diamond in shock including the lying brunette "YOU CAN YELL AT ME AAAAAAL YOU WANT." She said while her eyes were twitching...this isn't going to end well..."BUT...NO ONE AND I REPEAT NO ONE. YELLS AT LOTUS." and the girl that yelled glared and then realised what she did and looked to the ground.

Suddenly the bluenette stood up and took Diamond somewhere where we couldn't hear them. All we heard was a muffled fight...mostly Diamonds voice... but she's a different person when she's mad... She and the bluenette came out not even looking at each other. Diamond sat down between the blonde boy and the bluenette girl so I sat behind her. "Sooooo...Luka!" She said and he looked at her "What's new in your life?" She asked and started drinking a drink...where did she get it? Anyway "Oh- Uhm... Me and Marinette are officially dating" he said and- "PFFFFFT-" Diamond spit out her drink..."WHAT!? THAT'S GREAT!" She said with a fake smile did she like him...? Oh no, She must be haertbroken!

The rest of the night was mostly calm Until a girl with goo and tentichals attacked the ship. "DIAMOND DUTCHES. YOU ARE A DECIVER AND A LIAR!" She yelled at Diamond "Say whaaaaaa?" Diamond said outloud and looked confused "YOU SAID THAT I WAS A LIAR! AND NOT YOUR BFF." She said WAIT- isn't that the liar...? "Who are you again?" Diamond asks not looking conserned at ALL "I AM NIGHTMERIONE! AND YOU WILL TASTE MY WRATH." She tried to attack us but Diamond got everyone off of the boat. And dissapeared.

I was still on the boat hiding for the sake of my life. I can't transform here...I need a safe place before I can transform... I looked behind me to see the gooy girl or "Nightmerione" looking for someone. I was so distracted by what she is looking for that I didn't notice my kwami Taki coming out of my shirt pocket..."Lotus? What's *YAWN* going-" "SHHHH!" I cut him off hoping he wasn't heard. Suddenly two girls coming in one had blue hair and bluebell eyes along with a Ladybug themed supersuit Copycat...Wait- I don't look like that when I transformed...why am I mad?

The other one had orange/red/brownish hair fadeing white she had a foxlike supersuit with the colours: White,Black,Orange and a little bit of Brown. "Your time of terrrising the city is over, Nightmerione!" The Ladybug superherione yelled "HA! I'm not stopping untill I find Diamond Dutches and her 'BFF', now...GIVE ME YOUR MIRACU-" "Ohmigosh! WHO INVITED NIGHTMARE TO THE PARTY!? I THOUGHT HE WENT TO LIVE A HAPPY LIFE WITH (Y/N)!" A familiar voice said. Wait- Did she just say (Y/N)!?

Sketchy Skelly: Wrong fandom buddy...

*BLEEP*

I was comfused...I look a little pat the chair to see Snow wolf oh... wait- SNOW WOLF!? She's here...? She's here! A smile crept onto my face I'm glad she's here, now I'm not alone. "Oh...COME ON, WE HAD THIS WITHOUT YOU!" The fox like hero yell "Fine. Then find other people to help you. Try someone who knows how those type of powers work. Wolf out!" Snow wolf said/stated/yelled and left. "Well...I'm gonna ask Viperion to help us" the Ladybug hero said and left "You got this Ladybug!" The fox hero said and distracted "Nightmerione"

*Timeskip*

She found me... I'm done for now... help. I was stuck in a tenticle struggling to get out of it. "Second chance." The guy I pursume has to be Viperion said. Siddenly I'm back at where I started before being taken by Nightmerione she was ready to take me when Viperion came, picked me up bridal style and hud me in someones room "Stay here. Okay? You'll be safe." He said, closed the door and left. I stood against the door with my back and fell to the floor.

My haert was pounding and my face was as red as a tomato. Do I have a crush on a dude I JUST met? no...No...NO! Yes... I sigh and wait for the battle to be over. After two hours Viperion came, opened the door and came into the room I was hiding "Hey, it's safe to come out now" he said and the band on his wrist was beeping "okay..." I answered and left the room knowing what the beeping means. After that Diamond ran to me and gave me a hug "LOTUS! I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE OKAY! WHERE WERE YOU!?" Diamond asked/yelled I just giggled and asked if we could go home. She nodded and bid everyone a fairwell some waved and some glared, but she didn't mind it.

That night I laid in the bed, but I couldn't sleep "DD? You awake...?" I asked in a whisper "Mmmm?" She hummed in response "Everything okay?" She asked I sighed "Yes. Just thinking..." I wanted to say about what I was thinking, but I stopped myself "About?" She asked and it went silent untill "*LE GASP*! IS IT ABOUT VIPERION!?" She whisper yelled and I started blushing "Yeah..." I said as a smile crept onto my face.

I was saved by a snake...and I'm inlove with him...who would've thought?

(Sketchy Skelly: Hello there my Skellies! I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

The next chapter is going to be "Truth" *Season 4 episode 1* where Lotus uses her Miraculous and meets Chat noir.

Should I make a chapter where Luka is Akumatized into Silencer again? But it will be once he falls for Lotus...

Bye👏🏻✌🏻👋🏻)