Diamond + Luka P.O.V

(This is from Snow wolf got rejected to help)

Stupid. Ugh! They don't even know how to fight someone with tenticles. "Luka Couffaine. I'm giving you the Miraculous of the snake...you will use it for the great or good. And when your finished you will return the Miraculous to me." Huh? I walk around the corner to see Ladybug and Luka? Wha...? "Melted Ice." I say and detransform. I hide behind the wall and watch the scene unfold... "Sass scales slither" Luka said and transformed

Warning: video in a different language.

After he transformed he turned into Viperion...VIPERION!? I WAS FRIENDS WITH VIPERION THE WHOLE TIME!? I could take the Miraculous from Ladybug and give it to him...NO! Diamond Dutches don't think like that. You are NOT a thief. Right? I sigh and try to shake that thought out of my head. "Snowy. Frozen water..." I mumble and transform again. "Invisibility." I use my main power and look where Lotus is... I found her behind the couch and had an imediate plan The snake Miraculous gives the power of rewind! If I tell this "Nightmerione" where Lotus is...she'll find her and Luka would be FORCED to use his "Second chance" to save her. One step closer to my ship. Sorry Marinette. But things like this is what started the rivalry between us AND I still won't stop...don't be mad.

I go and whisper Lotus's location in "Nightmerione's" ear and quickly leave. I stop at the top of the boat and spy while Nightmerione has Lotus I look at Lu-Viperion to see him struggling on what to do he finally decided to do the Second chance. After he did it he ran to Lotus's Location, picked her up bridal style and went to hide her somewhere. "Hello partner!" "AH-" I jumped and looked behind me to see Chatnoir "o-oh. H-he-hey Ch-chat-t..." I stuttered and sighed "Is something wr-OMIGOSH WHO INVITED A GOOPY VERSION OF SQUIDWARD TENTICLES!?" Chat turned his head at Nightmerione and I started to laugh.

"That's not Squidward. *insert laughter* Th-that's-s Ni-nightmeri-merione..." I laugh even harder at his facial expression "What...? Why are you laughing!?" I look at Chat to see he's pouting and he looks sad...GREAT. Now I feel bad... "S-sorry Ch-Chat...I-I didn't m-mean t-to hurt y-your feel-lings..." I mumble and look away from him "It's fine M'lady-" I shot my head in his direction and he was covering his mouth with his hands "Wh-what did y-you... c-call m-me...?" I ask but lost focus when Ladybug said "LUCKY CHARM!" Now my attention is fully back at Ladybug and Rena Rouge.

"A arctic wolf toy...?" Wait...did she say Arctic wolf toy!? "What...What am I supposed to do with...THIS?" She said 'this' in a very disgusted way "Maybe we should get Snow wolf to help?" Viperion suggested...He knows when they need my help. But they don't!? "Viperion please. We don't need that ROOKIE to come help us ya' know." Rena Rouge answered "Okay...? The what about Chatnoir!" Viperion said again "No. He took the wanna be heroes side." Now I'm mad "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!?" I yelled and eceryone looked at me "YOU KNOW THAT MY OLD PARTNER ISN'T HERE TO STOP ME FROM BREAKING YOUR NECK YOU ORANGE FOX!" I yelled at Rena Rouge and she looked at me with disbelief "AS IF ANYONE WOULD WANT TO BE PARTNERS WITH SUCH A DUMB WOLF!" She shot back.

I went silent. I couldn't talk or move... I'm...dumb...? Did...Did Ladyfox...Did ladyfox think that to... "HEY! THAT WASN'T NICE OF YOU RENA!" Chat yelled "OH PLEASE. YOU CHOSE HER SIDE CHATNOIR. YOUR JUST AS DUMB AND USELESS!" Rena shot back but covered her mouth quickly with her hands "*Dramatic gasp* Chatnoir...I-" "SAVE IT." Chat grabbed my hand and dragged me off of the boat.

Viperion P.O.V

"OH PLEASE. YOU CHOSE HER SIDE CHATNOIR. YOUR JUST AS DUMB AND USELESS" Rena Rouge yelled at Chatnoir. I couldn't help but feel bad for the two heroes on my roof... I zoned out and when I came back I heard Chatnoir say: "SAVE IT." He took Snow wolf and jumped of the roof/Dragged her of the boats roof I look at Rena Rouge and when she tried to explain to us Ladybug listened and I ignored her. I found out where the Akuma was abd broke the object "Lady-" I see she was still busy with Rena. I rolled my eyes and when I looked infront of me....

I saw Snow wolf and Chatnoir with the akuma. I walk up to them "Uh...hey?" I asked and Snow wolf turned her head towards me "Oh...H-hey. Vi-viperion..." She greeted and I waved at her then I remembered...I LEFT LOTUS IN MY AND JULIKAS ROOM! "Sorry. I have to go." I speed walk/run to my room to see her peacefully sitting and waiting..."Uh...hey. the battles over. You can leave..." I said she turned to me and looked me in the eyes. Then my Miraculous started blinking I have to give it back to ladybug... "oh...okay" Lotus said and left. I detransform and walk over to Ladybug while looking like I gave her a high five. I gave the Miraculous back. What a day... I sit on the couch and see Diamond running towards Lotus

"LOTUS! I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE OKAY. WHERE WERE YOU!?" She asked/yelled then they whispered, Lotus nodded her head and Diamond gave everyone a goodbye I waved while Alya glarred along with a few others but Diamond didn't seem to mind.

Diamond P.O.V

My plan is falling into affect. Soon they'll be together... I close my eyes and try to fall asleep. When the darkness took over I saw Chatnoir's face and he was holding a red rose, I saw myself looking at him with a blush on my face. He started leaning closer and- I shot my eyes open and felt heat rising to my face. What the...What was that? Do...Do I? NO. You said you would never fall inlove again! "Hey Diamond. You awake?" Huh...Oh! "Mmm?" I said. Lotus and I talked for awhile and went back to sleep. It took an hour to FINALLY fall asleep but it worked.