Truth

(Remember that the story I'm writing is a little different than the actual series.)

Third person P.O.V

Gabriel Agreste the Famous fashion designer also known as Hawkmoth was in his "Secret lair" resiting an ancient spell to fix the peacock Miraculous. After he put the gold liquid on the Miraculous he moved away from the Miraculous. "Miraculous. Repare yourself." Was all he said and a blue flashing light appeared the peacock Miraculous was fixed once again "It's perfect, as good as new! Now. It'scompletely safe to use." He smirked and put it on his shirt(?) And a blue kwami came flying out "WOOO! I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER." The kwami said exciedly "What happened...hugh...NOOROO!" The kwami went and hugged the Moth Miraculous kwami "Oh wow. Everything was so chaotic in my head!" She let go of Nooroo and helled her head "Like a nightmare...where I have fallen into very bad hands!" The kwami said "Sorry old friend... but. I'm afraid the nightmare is not over yet..." Nooroo replied "Nooroo, Duusuu. Unify!" Gabriel said and transformed into who shall now be known as "Shadow moth"

*Skip to what Marinette's doing*

Marinette was typing on her computer. She picked up a paper that had all the Miraculous's places and the old Miracal box's design "So~... They all love in there...?" She askes her Kwami : Tikki "Yes, eccept for Nooroo and Duusuu. Because their held captive ny the bad guys." Tikki said with a worried expression.

Marinette was sitting in a position looking like she was thinking "And Master Fu never let them out?" She asks "Only Kwamis like me, Who has a holder like you is allowed to see the human world Marinette." Tikki replied "But...isn't it kind off cramped in there?" She asks picking up the box and holding it to her hear "Oh...No. It's like a whole parallel word in there. Ofcourse...being out here is much more interesting...You humans are so inventive!" Tikki said while turning around from the mirror.

Marinette glared at the box "Mmm..." she pressed a butten on the box and a bunch of Kwamis came flying out. "Gah" She yelped as the Kwamis flew all over the room "I thought you said that they are supposed to stay in there Tikki!" Marinette said. Some kwamis where yelling and some was just flying around "yes. But your the guardian now Marinette.  Which is full of surprises!" Tikki said then a kwami swooped down "Thanks Tikki!" The kwami yelled and took her hat off of her head "HEY! Marinette made that for me!" Tikki yelled.

*Time skip Brought to you by Ladybugs attempt at flirting*

Marinette went down the stairs to be met by Luka and her parents "Marinette wasn't your date with Luka suppost to be yesterday?" Her mom asks with concern and Worry in her voice "Oh no! I completely forgot about that!" She said and face palmed herself "That's why we agreed to move the date to today." Luka responded. (Yeah...I'm to lazy to write everything they said so~ Skip to when they got in the theatre) "Hey look" Luka said pointing at two people "Mmm?" Marinette turned to where Luka was pointing. "It's Diamond and Lotus." He pointed out. Diamond turned around and saw them a smile krept onto her face tho it was an awkward smile but she waved at them. Marinette and Luka waved back. She nudged her Best friend next to her and she turned around She smiled kindly and waved.

"Come on Luka. Let's go watch the movie!" Marinette said they went to sit down and she gave Luka a gift. "Wow...a gift like this sends you to a second round." Luka said "Moonlight under the see" he said and Marinette thought for a second "Ah-hah yes moonlight under see. His first song. Moonligjt under the see...KISS ME!" She yelled and everyone looked at them in confusion "Okay...if you want to..." Luka said "I do want to..." Marinette said heat rising to her cheeks just when they were about to kiss a crash came coming and Marinette had to make a quick excuse