The Kidnapping

"Hey, Author-San?" Orakuru called out to the girl sketching fanart in the back.

"Yeah?" The other girl replied, not looking up.

"Isn't today the day we were supposed to bring MHA here?"

"It is? I thought that wasn't until next week!" Author-San jumped up running back to her computer in the corner. Looking at the date in the bottom corner she smacked her forehead. "Shit!"

"We can postpone it if you aren't prepared. There's no rush." Orakuru tried calming her friend's panic.

"No, I promised I would start this today!" She moved around the room, trying to straighten out the mess. "How could I forget about this?!"

Orakuru sighed before getting up to help Author-San tidy the room. After an excruciatingly long ten minutes, the room is finally cleaned and both girls sink into the chairs.

"Who am I supposed to bring Author-San?" Orakuru pulled out a notebook to write down names.

"If I'm not forgetting anyone, all of Class 1A, Monoma, Kendo, Tetsutetsu, and Hatsume. As well as Eraserhead, Present Mic, Midnight, All Might, Recovery Girl, Hawks, Ingenium, and Nedzu."

"Do we really have to bring Nedzu?" Orakuru asked. "He's scary!"

"Yes. He needs to be here." Author-San rolled her eyes at her friend's fear of the bear-mouse-rat. "The League of Villains needs to be here too, but they have to be brought in after the others so no one destroys the theatre trying to kill each other." She ran her hand down her face, already dreading that interaction.

"Okay..." Orakuru finished writing down the names. "We should be all set. Do you want to be up front with me when I teleport them in or make an entrance of your own?"

"Pfft. As if I'm passing up the opportunity to do a dramatic entrance." Author-San waved her hand dismissively, "I'll go into my Holo Room. Let me know when I need to come out."

"Will do!" Orakuru waited for the Holo Room door to close before clapping her hands three times. Each clap brought a different group of people into the theatre. For a few moments, everyone stood disoriented from the sudden teleportation, trying to make sense of their change in scenery. Aizawa was the first one to come out of the shock and his hand immediately went to his capture weapon.

"Where are we?!" He shouted, doing a mental headcount to see who all was in the room, his gaze stilling when they landed on the goddess. She wore a pastel purple dress which flowed in the wind even though they were indoors. She had long blonde hair and appeared to have no eyes. "Who are you and why did you bring us here?"

The other Pro Heroes quickly followed his gaze and dropped into fighting stances. The students, finally coming out of shock due in part to the shouts of their teacher, also moved into defensive positions.

Orakuru raised her hands, to show she meant no harm. Because of the action, they could see her eyes that, instead of being on her face, were situated on her hands. "There is no need for violence, Shouta Aizawa." Aizawa paled slightly at the mention of his full name. "I am Orakuru, goddess of prophecy and overseer of the Multiversal Theatre. I was instructed to bring this specific group of people here to react."

"The multiverse exists?" Midoriya said, looking at the goddess in awe. "Up until now, the multiverse has only been a theory! This changes everything!" Orakuru smiled at the green haired boy.

"It does exist, Midoriya. All of you will get the chance to peer into your multiverse." Murmurs sprung up from around the theatre.

"You said you were instructed to bring us here." All Might started, "Who wanted us here?"