Scattered Papers and a New Perspective

Loading Universe: Scattered Papers and a New Perspective

Before the Universe began, All Might approached Author-San, "Umm. Author-San."

"Yes?" She didn't look up from her computer and kept typing.

"You seem to be aware of many hidden things, yes?" He was fidgeting nervously.

"That is correct. I am in charge of writing parts of the multiverse, I know a lot about everyone in this room."

"Are you aware of my... issue?"

"If you are referring to your time, I am, yes. Is there something you needed?" Author-San finally looked up at him.

"I'm afraid I'm almost out of time, I was wondering if there was somewhere I could recharge."

"There is, however, that is not necessary." She looked back down to her monitor, smiling as she read something and typed a reply.

"It is necessary. The villains can not know about my other form."

"I mean, it's not necessary because your time limit shouldn't be an issue here. Orakuru modified your bracelet to have the added function of allowing you to stay in your buff form for as long as you wish while in the theatre."

"That is very considerate of you both."

"Well, while I may not like you, I know how bad it would be for the villains to have information like that at the moment."

"Thank you, Author-Sa- Wait, why don't you like me?" He spluttered, obviously not used to the fact that not everyone looked up to him as an idol.

"That is neither here nor there. I don't like you as a person but I respect you as a hero. I can't have your weaknesses published just yet."

"Just yet?" All Might questioned, trying not to show his nervousness.

"It is inevitable, however I will try my best to postpone it for a while as well as any information about your quirk."

"Even though I am hurt that you do not like me, I appreciate the effort you went through to protect my secrets. Thank you Author-San."

"No problem, All Might. Now go sit down so we can start." Author-San waved him off dismissively.

While this exchange is going on, the others are speculating what this universe could be about.

"I'm just saying, it would be really cool to see a universe entirely inspired by me." Hawks said, lazily reclining in his chair.

"You're lucky I don't have my quirk here, or I would have set you on fire by now, Birdy." Dabi said, spinning one of Toga's knives between his fingers.

"Birdy?" Hawks leaned back up.

"Yeah, it's a nickname, dipshit." Dabi said

"I know that!" Hawks looked slightly offended, "Despite what you may believe, I'm not stupid. The nickname is just similar to something someone else called me a long time ago. It threw me off."

"You make it sound like they died." Dabi said.

"They did."

"Oh." Dabi looked away guiltily. He felt bad for lying, but it's not like he could turn back now. Everyone would probably hate him anyways, so it's better to just stay away.

"I don't think that's what Author-San meant by Hero AU." Midoriya said, scribbling in his notebook at speeds not even Ingenium could compete with. "AU means alternate universe so I think it means someone who is not a hero in our universe will be a hero in that one."