Lost

Loading Universe: Lost

"Lost?" Iida asked.

"In this universe, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Mina got lost on a journey across the United States." Author-San said.

"Why were we in the states?" Kirishima asked curiously.

Author-San thought for a moment before typing something on her computer. After clicking a few things, she turns back to them. "Sorry, I haven't watched this universe in a couple years. Basically, the three of you were trying to get to the underworld to prevent a war between the gods."

"Why those three? They are not at all cut out for dealing with gods!" Jirou said, then added, "No offence."

"None taken. I don't wanna get between the gods either!" Kaminari said.

"Me neither!" Mina and Kirishima both agreed.

"They just are." Author-San shrugged, turning back to her computer.

The screen shows Kirishima, Kaminari, and Mina in front of a smoldering vehicle. Kirishima looks freaked out.

[Kirishima] Guys, we just exploded a bus!

Kirishima is gesticulating widely.

"SHITTY HAIR, WHAT THE FUCK?!" Bakugou yelled.

"Why did we blow up a bus?!" Mina cried.

Aizawa put his head in his hands, "This is the first universe. We aren't even five seconds in yet! WHY CAN'T YOU BE NORMAL?!" Author-San walked behind Aizawa and handed him a thermos of his favorite coffee.

"Figured you might need that." She smirked. Aizawa took a sip and looked at her wide eyed.

"You are my new favorite person." Hizashi feinded offence behind Aizawa and Nemuri started laughing.

"Rude! I thought I was your favorite person!"

"You were. Now she is. It's not that hard to figure out, 'Zashi." Aizawa smirked, taking another sip of the coffee while Hizashi pouted.

"Nemuri stop laughing at me!" Hizashi whined. She did, in fact, not stop laughing at him. "Tensei is my only real friend! I don't know any Aizawa or Kayama." Hizashi looked at the ceiling dramatically.

"Oof. You just got last named." Tensei said, fake wincing.

Author-San laughed at the group. "Let me know when you run out, Aizawa. I'll get you some more." She walked back to her desk.

[Mina] Yep

The screen changes to show Mina inspecting a knife.

"How am I so calm about this? We just blew up a bus!" Mina said.

[Kirishima] –that was being attacked by demon triplet math teachers.

The screen changes back to Kirishima who has his hands in the air. He drags his hands down in face in exasperation.

"Demons?!" Kaminari gaped. "I didn't know demons existed!"

"They don't, Kaminari." Momo said. "I'm sure Kirishima just meant the teachers were really cruel. Right, Author-San?" Author-San looked up.

"Hm? No, he was talking about actual demons." She said nonchalantly. Basically the whole theatre turned to gawk at her.

"W-what??" Momo said.

"Well she did mention something about a war between the gods. Maybe one of them has demons?" Midoriya said.

[Mina] Oh yeah