Why shifting wont work

For some people shifting may be a lot harder than others. Like everything, it takes practice, after shifting once the easier it becomes and so on. Although there are a couple of specific reasons as to why you are struggling with shifting.

1. You may be changing your subliminals or methods too often. In order to receive the full potential of each method and to confirm whether it works or not, spend three or four nights on each method so your brain can get used to it.

2. You could not be drinking enough water throughout the day. This helps heighten your vibrations which makes shifting a lot easier. Also, generally keeping hydrated is important. Don't let shifting get in the way of your health or any other important areas of your life.

3. This is quite an obvious one, but you probably have not found the correct method. There is an endless amount of methods and trust e, there is one that is best fitted for you. 

4. Don't get discouraged and don't lose motivation. You can shift and you will. If you feel yourself losing motivation just remind yourself of how amazing ti would be to be in your DR and visualise everything you could do. You wanted to go to your DR for a reason, don't think that it isn't possible.

5. You're convinced it will take time. You need to believe that you can shift tonight. With the correct mindset, you can shift anytime, anywhere. Yes for some people shifting can take time, but the more you believe that you can do it on your first try, the more likely you are to fulfill that. Just put your mind to shifting today!

6. You can't visualise your DR properly.  If this is a harder issue for you, don't visualise the DR you made. For example on tiktok many people make stories about a fictional work, if it is hard to visualise your DR i would just imagine situations out of those related stories that you would wish to happen inside of your DR. 

7. You're body isn't tired enough. For methods, you need to be relaxed and calm. Also, many require you to fall asleep afterwards, if you aren't tired and you're just repeating affirmations to yourself, it's going to be so much harder to fall asleep.