four

It's still good to have at least someone to get along with in this split work community. Since I can't stand Harry, I at least get along pretty well with June. It's weird how the people here are so split. Either you despise them, or you get along perfectly, there's no inbetween.

June is stting on my couch while I'm at my desk, still needing to get some work done. Company is always great and it makes me feel not as alone in this room. Even though she's not doing or saying much and only looking at the phone in her hand, I still glance at her a couple of times, because I'm curious. I catch a glimpse of a shadow under the sleeve of her blouse.

"Do you have any tattoos?" I break the heavy silence in the room.

"Yeah," She nods and rolls up the sleeve where I caught the shadow. It reveals dark ink of a rose painted onto her forearm. "This rose," She shows me the tattoo. "And one on my leg," She stretches her leg up where I glance at the tattoo of a dragon on the side of her lower leg.

Two completely different designs and on different parts on her body like she wants to keep them separated. I haven't noticed any piercings on her so I guess that she only has tattoos. It's not what I expected from a girl like her, especially because she looks so innocent .

"Do you have any?" She returns the question.

I shake my head, "No."

"When I was your age..how old are you? Nineteen?" She trails off and I nod. "Well, when I was your age I wasn't thinking about getting a tattoo at all. I don't know, I guess when I turned twenty-one I got more into that kind of stuff which lead me to getting my first tattoo."

"Yeah, I mean I haven't thought about it but if you asked me right now, then I'd want to get a tattoo some day. They can be kind of fun but I wouldn't want to have too many," I shrug and quickly type something in my computer before looking at her again.

"That's a matter of taste," She chuckles. "I wonder what these guys thought who have their whole torso tattoed, but I guess it just benefits their imagine and they want to seem intimidating. They surely didn't think about how they would have to live with this for the rest of their lives," She shakes her head and snickers as if she called them stupid for having this many tattoos.

"Right, but I think tattoos can be beautiful, you know? Some people might think that they're ugly and ruin your body, they have a reason to do what they did. Maybe they want to tell their story through the tattoos." It feels like I'm defending the people who have a lot of tattoos but I feel like everyone should do what they want.

"But you yourself wouldn't want to have a lot of tattoos?" June questions.

"No," I shake my head. "Because they last until forever, you know? I think that at some point I wouldn't like it anymore and would regret it."

"Good point, I think a lot of people feel like that."

"Yeah, but I could handle small ones, I think, if they're not too obvious," I shrug.

"And piercings?"

"Oh no, I don't like them," I chuckle, "Not on me at least. Except for earrings if they're even piercings."

"I'm pretty sure they ar-"

The door to my office suddenly slams open and my heart almost skips a beat. The room was so quiet and suddenly it was interrupted by a loud noise.

"Evans!" Niall make himself noticed to make sure that everyone sees him. I roll my eyes at the sight of him, standing halfway in my doorway and a bit puzzled.

"What's up, Niall?" I ask even thought it can't be anything important.

"You like Vodka, right? We're hanging out on the roof and you need to come." It's more of a demand than a question.